Brittany Ferries

@El radge I've used Brittany Ferries with a dog several times. On one of the ferries, the dog area is at the stern, which (although smaller) makes it peasant to sit on if you want, as you are sheltered from the wind. On others, it's been along the side of the ship, it's a bigger area but not so pleasant to spend time.

Try to get your dog accustomed to toileting on different surfaces, if they won't toilet on the deck you could consider taking a shallow seed tray and a bag of sand. If they do toilet on any surface, great. There are hoses to wash down the deck.

Look for cancellations for dog friendly cabins, we were lucky one year and got one for just when we wanted by it ont became available about ten days before. It happens, you might get something especially if you can be flexible.

There's a Facebook page, something like Brittany Ferries with Pets(?) where people post things like 'I'm about to cancel my pet cabin for X October' so you can coordinate your booking with their cancellation.

I'll also message you about another tip that (sorry all) I don't really want to make too widely known on a forum that could be seen by anyone.

Back