Broken window

El radge

Did start a thread on this over the road . Unusually only got one (possibly very helpful) response .
Rear ducato van (Benivan 120) window broken . Not sure if these can be repaired ?
Did get one quote for £400 which seems very expensive .
Any suggestions welcome (only ones that are physically possible)

Hi. Depending on ins co. My side window in habitation area smashed. To replace plus fitting. £565. Ins co AIB. Charged £100 You must
Emphasise it is habitation window or you will get normal windscreen man turn up to say don’t do them. I

Hi. Depending on ins co. My side window in habitation area smashed. To replace plus fitting. £565. Ins co AIB. Charged £100 You must
Emphasise it is habitation window or you will get normal windscreen man turn up to say don’t do them. I
Just had big insurance payout after van was stolen . I know , I pay the premium . Just feel uncomfortable making claim for something reasonably affordable .
Almost certain I only paid £200 for a larger , side window 2-3 years ago . £400 seems a lot

Hi. Understand. Mine. Is an auto trail. They said the windows obsolete. But they gave me no of there supplier. He took chassis no reg no. etc and gave a six to eight week delivery. and leisure at chartham are going to fit it. Ins co AIB /marker. Paid them to do it less my £100. Excess. Cheers brian

Hi. Understand. Mine. Is an auto trail. They said the windows obsolete. But they gave me no of there supplier. He took chassis no reg no. etc and gave a six to eight week delivery. and leisure at chartham are going to fit it. Ins co AIB /marker. Paid them to do it less my £100. Excess. Cheers brian
Thanks for that . Who was the supplier ?

Hi. It was either sales at advance glass droitwich. 01299851525. Or EECO ltd Halifax. 01274679524

Many caravans use the same windows,why not try caravan dealers or breakers with the size.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back