Manor Farm
Thursday, July 7, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi.. .. really sorry we will not make this. My daughter has decided to visit us in Crete and we now won't get to UK till around the end of July.
Such a fabulous location and great people so really sorry to miss it.
Katherine

We're also joining the sinners (richly deserved) ... Can we cancel on this Rally, please? We're planning to divert to France but DFDS are doing their best to stop us leaving UK by requiring a phone booking for Newhaven to Dieppe, but having a broken phone system ... DFDS next move is to reduce opening hours to 12:00 to 13:00 with a 60 minute lunch closure ...

Steve

If you phone dfds you do get a discount….
I know. We have used them for almost 10 years, but when their phones are disconnected and there is only web bookings, the discount becomes hypothetical ... Even when the phones are working, the opening hours are 0800 to 1600 CET, Monday to Friday only, closed on Bank Holidays and weekends and the UK Centre plus freefone number have been killed off ... DFDS do make P&O look like they know what they're doing ...

Steve

as linda says by phone only you get a 20% discount i do remember there is a second phone no i’ll see if i can find it i did post it on here some time ago

Last edited:
as linda says by phone only you get a 20% discount i do remember there is a second phone no i’ll see if i can find it i did post it on here some time ago
Neither the UK dial (diverts to the French Call Centre), nor the French number if calling from France was working; and the original 0800 927 1201 telephone number has been withdrawn by DFDS, leaving just the new numbers. Previously, an email to DFDS has resulted in a phone call from France, usually within the hour, when there has been a glitch, but no response today

It's academic anyway; I'll book with Eurotunnel or Brittany Ferries and DFDS can continue to operate its Mickey Mouse set up

Steve

Burton Bradstock - Dorset - Jurassic Coast

NEW VENUE

The Venue

Address:
Barr Ln
Burton Bradstock
Bridport
DT6 4PX

10 min walk to the beach. Dog walking field adjacent. 5 mins walk to the village of Burton Bradstock where there are two award-winning pubs. The Jurassic Coast bus X52/53 stops in the village. The Hive Beach has a cafe.

There is a campsite next door which should be reasonably quiet as it is not school holidays.

Facilities

Usual facilities of elsan, rubbish (recycling) and water. Self-contained vans only.

Pitch fees

Fees: £13 per night, usual format correct money in an envelope with your forum name, no of nights and reg no.

More information

Please adhere to the arrival time of 12 noon Thurs 7th July, no arrivals before, and the departure time of strictly 12 noon on Tuesday 12th. If you need to arrive after 6 pm, would you please let us know.

If you need to cancel, we don't need to know why, please let us know to allow someone else to take your place!
Hi, is there any room for us, we're booked on for New Forest but David's going stir-crazy & would like to get away before that. All nights please, arriving Thursday 7th. July. Thanks in advance.

Hi, is there any room for us, we're booked on for New Forest but David's going stir-crazy & would like to get away before that. All nights please, arriving Thursday 7th. July. Thanks in advance.
Think you were having a 'senior' moment' you were already booked at no 67!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back