Bus converted to motorhome!

I'll see if I can upload them "St3v3".

If you upload your images in the 'Media' section, you can select the picture you want to add using the 'Camera' icon.

To add media - Home page, Media (white header bar) then Add Media (orange tab, top right). You have various options i.e. making your photos public or private, keeping them in separate albums etc.
If you want others to be able to view your photos select 'Everyone' in the Album Privacy section

If you upload your images in the 'Media' section, you can select the picture you want to add using the 'Camera' icon.

To add media - Home page, Media (white header bar) then Add Media (orange tab, top right). You have various options i.e. making your photos public or private, keeping them in separate albums etc.
If you want others to be able to view your photos select 'Everyone' in the Album Privacy section
Thank you Edina, I'll try that. WillyO.

Tried without any success, I will have to try later after honing my tectechy skills.

To upload pictures into forum posts, just use the “attach files” button. Once they have loaded press either thumbnail or full image. The forum is brilliant for posting pictures. If you don’t press thumbnail or full image the pictures still appear, just not such a nice finish. Many posters just attach the file so I try and keep the forum looking neat by hitting full image or thumbnail for them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back