Can you change your user name?

Yes you can. I’ve changed mine, although I don’t mind being called anything as long as I’m not called late for breakfast

Yes, you just need to let me know the new username and if it is available then you can have it.
Hi Phil
I hope to get more active in my use of Wild camping/Motorhomer services this year, including attendance at the New Forest meet in July. How do I sign up. also Can I change my user name from messer to mustang-john?

Hi Phil
I hope to get more active in my use of Wild camping/Motorhomer services this year, including attendance at the New Forest meet in July. How do I sign up. also Can I change my user name from messer to mustang-john?

Use the Contact us option at the bottom of every page then you`ll get a quicker response from Admin / Phil

Hi Phil

Use the Contact us option at the bottom of every page then you`ll get a quicker response from Admin / Phil

I am very pleased to say I received almost immediate response from the great man himself ( i.e. Phil/Admin) and my user-name was changed in an instant.

I know only too well what an amazing, talented, brilliant, hard working, good and generally conscientious bloke Phil of admin fame is, as well as of course his team of Mods, they all go together to make all three of his sites as good as they are.

Hi Phil
Your wish is my command.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back