(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, October 24, 2024 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, October 29, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still coming, but Sophie's had a medical appointment come in for the Thursday so we won't be arriving until Friday now...still excited 😁👍

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Still coming, but Sophie's had a medical appointment come in for the Thursday so we won't be arriving until Friday now...still excited 😁👍
No problem, thanks for letting us know.

Dear Lee, Linda and Phil I’m absolutely gutted at having to cancel this meet they have brought my knee surgery forward to the 29th of October so while you guys are sat round a nice big campfire I will be under the knife scared stupid and missing out on another brilliant old style meet. 😢😭😭😭😭

Dear Lee, Linda and Phil I’m absolutely gutted at having to cancel this meet they have brought my knee surgery forward to the 29th of October so while you guys are sat round a nice big campfire I will be under the knife scared stupid and missing out on another brilliant old style meet. 😢😭😭😭😭
Of course we'll miss you but having your knee sorted is so much more important.
Try not to be scared, it will be so much better afterwards.
Thanks for letting us know, now I'll order fewer logs as it's only you that sits up all night 😅 around the 🔥.
Keep us informed on progress and don't forget to do the exercises, we need you back soon, not forgetting the chancellor is needing your diesel tax🤣

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Anne. Hope all goes well. Better done than not.
Won't need to make the old fashioned flapjacks now to go round the bonfire

I some how missed this one :unsure:
Can I go on the reserves reverses list please :rolleyes:

Regards,
Del

If you ask nicely and try to behave, they might treat you to a bit of anesthetic. Wait until you see the tools they will be using. Hammer, chisel, leccy drill. Absolutely no finesse. Oh, and yes, you’ll be awake. Enjoy.

Temptation is the only thing I can’t resist. Put me down for a pie please. I’ll decide chips or mash on the day 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back