** CANCELLED** Late Autumn Camp , Littleborough, Lancashire , Thursday 26th November - Tuesday 1st December 2020

** CANCELLED** Late Autumn Camp , Littleborough, Lancashire , Thursday 26th November - Tuesday 1st December 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby / Sports Club
Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Chrisb1701 said:
Yes please jeff

can you please also add earbymick to list he is sat next to me now and wants to attend but has not access to Motorhomer.com

I have done that Chris . Thanks (y)

Not this time, thanks for asking.

NOW FULL
WE ARE TAKING 4 RESERVES

We have had to make a decision about the Northern new year Rally 2020/21 and have decided under the current situation not to go ahead with this event , but on the positive side we have decided to have a early Christmas Camp at Littleborough Rugby Club , Lancashire

This camp will be held on HARD STANDING around the building and at present will be capped at 25 vans

There will be 4 Charging points allocated for CHARGING YOUR BATTERY ONLY do not try to run your heating or you will blow the fuse , you will have to book the charging point 24 hours in advance and will be allocated a 4 hour charging slot , there will be no extra charge for this service

The clubhouse and bar will be open

Thursday 19.00 pm until late
This will be the icebreaker evening , to chat and have a catch up with old and new friends

Friday 19.00 pm until late

This will be a Quiz night . Details to follow

Saturday 13.00 pm until late
There will be two quiz games in the afternoon
19.30 will be the Christmas event with Christmas songs playing all evening

Sunday

TBC

PLEASE NOTE

IN THE CLUBHOUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO ADHERE TO THE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND LEAVE YOUR DETAILS FOR TRACK AND TRACE . ALSO THE DANCE FLOOR WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AND WE WILL BE USING THIS AREA FOR TABLES . IF THE FUNCTION ROOM DOES GET FULL THEN WE HAVE ALSO GOT THE SNUG ROOM OPEN AND THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE MAIN FUNCTION ROOM

Only 10 min off junction 21 M62, on the border with Lancashire and West Yorkshire, Stunning location in the very heart of the Pennines.
Please note this is not the campsite on Rakewood road , drive past the campsite and it is next right after you drive past the old stone derelict mill , it is shown as Littleborough sports club on google maps . Also take care when driving down the single track road at the side of the lake , there are plenty of passing points if you do meet oncoming traffic , there will probably be lots of pedestrians walking down this road also so take it nice and easy

When you arrive you will have your pitch marked out and this will be your area for the duration of the camp please see this thread https://motorhomer.com/threads/campsite-covid-safety-rules.42399/

you will be able to go for walks around the area and lake where you will find cafes and bars open but remember social distancing rules, also the club's toilets and showers will be closed for our own safety so you will need to be completely self-contained

We will have fresh water available. waste water and Elsan emptying points also rubbish disposal, when using any of these services we recommend you wash your hands immediately.

Just to finish off, things are changing all the time and Phil ( ADMIN ) may add comments to this post at any time so please keep up to date with this thread,

any questions please ask

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£10 per vehicle per night)
  2. What day you will be arriving on
  3. ( IMPORTANT ) How many persons will be in your van

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival by PHIL so please have it ready.

List of attendees MAX 25 VANS

1 Geeky Philip x1
2 Jeffmossy x2
3 Yorkslass x2
4 Roaminrog x2
5 4x4man x2
6 JohnDoris x2
7 Kimbowbill x1
8 Alwaysared x2
9 LANDS43 x2
10 FERENZA x1
12 Chrisb1701 x1
13 Undertaker x2
14 Molly3 x2
15 Earby Mick x1
16 Nimmo777 x2
17 Dogeared x2
18 horace x2
19 Andromeda x1
20 SteveandJulie x2
21 Saxonborg x2
22 Ian and Cath x2
23 Debs x1
24 The Griffos x2
25 MEDUCK x2

Reserve
Hi Jeff,

I have been on a wander around Wales and forgot about this even after we had a bloody conversation about it in Hereford. So can you put me on the reserve list.
I only live locally and might contrive to come for Saturday evening on the train, it would be very simple. Good to see you last weekend

Hi Jeff,

I have been on a wander around Wales and forgot about this even after we had a bloody conversation about it in Hereford. So can you put me on the reserve list.
I only live locally and might contrive to come for Saturday evening on the train, it would be very simple. Good to see you last weekend

It was good to see you also Peter . I am trying to get a head number count for the clubhouse with this distancing thing to see how many people we can get in safely . I will put you on the list but fairly confident we can fit you in . I will keep you posted , Jeff

Last edited:
Can all who are attending this camp please read the amended event description as this has been changed since the event was posted . Any questions please ask

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back