Carpet to Wood effect..

Brakers

OK you good looking gals and guys,
My MH has carpets in the main hab area and although it has carpets in the bedroom and shower/toilet area they are removable to leave a wooden looking type floor which I like and is quite easy to maintain. Anything that is put on the carpets like rugs etc in the main living area and kitchen section starts to move the way of the carpet nap, it only takes a few steps before you have to drag it back as it’s curling up against the wall or cupboard, also being a light coloured carpet it’s soon gets dirty.
What I would like to do is have the main hab area and kitchen made like the bedroom and the other areas and then put small rugs down.
I live in Southampton and wondered if any of you good people know of a company near to me who could achieve this, even if they are not near me I could possibly travel although not to the ends of the earth.
Also does anyone know the potential cost of doing this? My MH is a Autotrail Cheyenne 840D although it's 8 metres I would only need the front half changing which is aprox 9ft.
Many Thanks for your anticipated help in this matter.
Best Wishes Tony

Cj carpet binding in Glasgow done a motorhome for 150 pounds thay will make templates then cut to size, thay only charge for binding, not the carpet, it will give you a guide to a price as Glasgow will be to far to travel, i would look up carpet binding near you,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back