CCC THS rallies

I completely agree. It's the same for me when people start banging on about Northumberland.

It used to be remote, beautiful, and affordable. Now everyone raves about it.

Even my grandfathers old Northumbrian home in the middle of nowhere has been turned into a holiday let. 😭

Last edited:
I can recommend this. Been many times as it's almost local to us. Used to take the children in the 70s and 80s before it was all developed. There was a WW2 munitions factory and you can still see the evidence if you look carefully.
Thanks will investigate.

Found this one looks great location.2 weeks last week july first Aug .perfic
View attachment 59768View attachment 59768

Sorry I'm late to this thread but if anyone is attending this THS, then take your bikes if you have them. Pembrey is right on the Millennium Pathway which is off road (shared with walkers) and runs for around 13 miles. You can walk/cycle into Burry Port and on to Llanelli too. There is a decent cafe at the end of the pathway at Burry Port Marina (c.2.5 miles) for refreshments. The pathway then goes on to Llanelli but we haven't done that bit yet.

The Park itself is great for riding around too: flat and very safe. There is also the National Cycling Closed Circuit Cycle Track in the park too, which is free to use as long as there isn't any even on at the time.

I can also recommend the Nas Rasoi Indian Restaurant in Pembrey village which deliver to the C&MC site so I cant see why they wouldn't deliver to the THS (but you may have to meet them at the entry gate I guess). One of (if not the) best delivered curries I have ever had ...and there's been a few!

Decent sized portions too: we now share a main with 2 starters and 1 rice.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back