Challenging repair.…

Trick is first use a good gun, binks 630 gravity is tops, less air and overspray, so all the paint goes on the job, small tricky bits use a iwata w71 side swival cup, or chinese copy, cost £10 or so.

iwata w71s.png

First we had Banksy, now we have Jeffsy 😂
A Weegie attends Picasso's latest exhibition, but is not impressed, sniggering that the alleged masterpiece that everyone else is drooling over, is 'pure pish'. One of Picasso's Minders intervenes and tells the Weegie that unless he retracts his insulting appraisal, Picasso will put that smile on the other side of his face ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Trick is first use a good gun, binks 630 gravity is tops, less air and overspray, so all the paint goes on the job, small tricky bits use a iwata w71 side swival cup, or chinese copy, cost £10 or so.

View attachment 71559

View attachment 71559
Both guns are cheap one Trev but doing a decent job so far .

Job done, challenging was an understatement, lots of heat sinks where I could slot them in due to WAFER thin alloy did help.

1953 MK VI Bentley drop head ( soft top) all alloy, with difficult areas due to year of contamination ingrained into the material.

I like a challenge!!

Pic 1.JPGPic 2.JPGPic 3.JPGPic 4.JPGPic 5.JPGPic 6.JPGPic 7.JPG

Does that one have an exposed flywheel in the cab Terry?

thats one neat bit of welding Terry
Cheers Jeff, I can still lay them stack of dimes on decent material, a case of take what you get on old stuff. I had a choice of going MIG or TIG, I took the latter, which was a good call.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back