Change of forum theme.

Admin

Administator

Change of forum theme.

There has been a new release of the forum software today and I have upgraded to remove some of the bugs and gremlins that we were experiencing. The theme I was using won't work with this version of VBulletin so it needs to be upgraded.

This theme is a temporary measure unless of course, you prefer it?

I may get rid of the wood at the top...

Keep the tongue and groove-it looks exotic and nostalgic at the same time. Very retro hippie boho- me likey very much 48893095-christmas-ball-emoticon-smiley-face-happy-new-year-s-eve-cartoon-bauble-cute-decorati...jpg

I much prefer the look (and feel!) of WC, it seems much warmer and homelier!

I don't know you go to the dentist for a couple of hours and everything changes, for the better I might add.

Just came back and it was all changed even down to the colour I like it. Erm Phil why have you turned red now?? Phil what's with the talk bubble thingy besides the name?

Last edited:
I find it easier to read ,prefer the top right corner and in general a lot better .hope I’m no putting the dampers on .

The laird;n2250 said:
I find it easier to read ,prefer the top right corner and in general a lot better .hope I’m no putting the dampers on .

So you prefer this theme?

Yeah for some reason I feel more confident as you are well aware I hate computers ,but do honestly feel more at (home) with it phil. Like the notification top right easy to see at a glance imo

Like it fill but could we have a last read button or is it already there and I am just not seeing it, at the moment I am going all the way through a thread to get to where I last read.:FROG:

WellWornTraveller;n2280 said:
Like it fill but could we have a last read button or is it already there and I am just not seeing it, at the moment I am going all the way through a thread to get to where I last read.:FROG:

Yes please Phil, its taken me this long to realise that its last posted first read on here, which to my small mind seems back to front. Good job by the way :Thumbs_Up:

Let's start a bring back the first and last post button campaign .

WellWornTraveller;n2280 said:

Here they are:
buttons.png

Reactions: 2cv
Looks much better,but I really need my glasses to see the forum logo at the top,I prefer this to the WC site,much better features and easier to use imo.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back