Change of forum theme.

I dont like the brown either but its not a deal breaker. Forum seems slick enough. User profile on the left needs more info really. Location is always useful.

Looks fine to me but yes, first and last buttons would be good. Noticed there's no info re van or spouse under the username...you're a busy bee ? Phil!

Jeanette;n2218 said:
JPhil what's with the talk bubble thingy besides the name?
It is for chatting, if you click on it you can start chatting, I don't know when to stop chatting so I daren't use it:Blow_Kiss:

Tezza33;n2365 said:
It is for chatting, if you click on it you can start chatting, I don't know when to stop chatting so I daren't use it:Blow_Kiss:

Aww I haven't got one Terry?!! ? Phil could I have one please pretty please

think a photo picture of an actual motorhome and natural scenery would make it look more friendly and inviting........

getting used to this site now i am able to find my way around it....... are we going to get a thank you button. and maybe acknowlege button

Same here trixie it's not too bad once you get the hang of it

Jeanette;n2437 said:
Aww I haven't got one Terry?!! ? Phil could I have one please pretty please
You have a nice one Jeanette, you can't see it because we don't want you to chat with yourself, everybody else can see yours:Heart_Eyes:

Tezza33;n2448 said:
You have a nice one Jeanette, you can't see it because we don't want you to chat with yourself, everybody else can see yours:Heart_Eyes:

Doh!! Oops haha thanks Terry ?

I’m beginning to find my way around tex could be a wee bit bolder the white background makes it look like a kindile. O an would it no be a good idea at this early stage to encourage people to put real name under avatar only with choice if it’s a common thing early on with site then will encourage new members to put there name but if they see we don’t then they’ll think that’s the done thing

I'm liking the appearance of the site a great deal, Phil. The colour scheme is clean and distinct so giving the site it's very own fresh image. Frankly I'm astounded that such a young site can look so polished and professional so soon.
Some technical detail no doubt will get attention in due course - automatic upper case on hitting return? A SMILEY FACE LIKE WHAT I'M USED TO?

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Bloody Smiley face)

Full Member;n3176 said:
I'm liking the appearance of the site a great deal, Phil. The colour scheme is clean and distinct so giving the site it's very own fresh image. Frankly I'm astounded that such a young site can look so polished and professional so soon.
Some technical detail no doubt will get attention in due course - automatic upper case on hitting return? A SMILEY FACE LIKE WHAT I'M USED TO?

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Bloody Smiley face)

:smile::smile::smile:

Admin;n3177 said:
:smile::smile::smile:

Y.e.e.e.s.s.s.s.s.!!

Colin :Smiling_Face_Emoji::Smiling_Face_Emoji::Smiling_Face_Emoji:

:rolleyes::biggrin::smile::Smiling_Face_Emoji::Hungry_Face_Emoji::Nerd_with_Glasses_E:Sunglasses_Emoji::Slightly_Smiling_Fa:Smiling_Emoji_with_:Shyly_Smiling_Face_:Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi:Wink_Emoji::Smiling_Face_with_H:Smiling_Devil_Emoji:b0212::b0231::b0230::b0221::b0216::b0213:

Well it looks like a very positive vibe on the new forum today lets party.
:Margarita_Cocktail_:Fire_Emoji::Musical_Notes_Emoji:Beer_Emoji::Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign:Red_Wine_Emoji:

Whooohey!! Lets partaay....:Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji:followed by....:Bandage_Emoji: and plenty of:poop_Emoji::poop_Emoji::poop_Emoji: :Speak_No_Evil_MonkePIEWW

:b0221:I've been called some odd things,in my life....
But never an " animated giff "

Maybe you need to increase the volume on your hearing aid perhaps?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back