Chausson 610 solar connection point

Gaztech63

Hi does anyone know where the solar connection point on a chausson 610 is, is there Pre installed wiring? Or do I have to go direct to the battery. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi I was told never to connect solar direct to batterys as it will cook them. Has to go through a controller !!!!!!!!!! Someone. ( come on wildebus ) will be along to advise

Thanks for the reply, I know it has got to go through a controller but some vehicle come with connections on the factory harness, just don't want to rip motorhome apart looking for them.

Hi does anyone know where the solar connection point on a chausson 610 is, is there Pre installed wiring? Or do I have to go direct to the battery. Any help would be appreciated.

Had the same issue with my new Pilote when I wanted to fit an additional panel last month.
Emailed Pilote, perhaps you could email Chausson. They sent me a diagram showing the solar connector etc. My Pilote has the controller built into the electrobloc but I decided to fit a Victron controller and bypass the existing controller with both panels.
I can now check my battery voltage from the house using the Victron built in Bluetooth and an app on my phone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back