Check your driving licence

Think you’ll find it’s law to carry it with you at all times- 3 points😫
No, may be asked to produce at police station, so less hassle and may avoid P getting funny with you🤔

No and it never had been to.my knowledge in the UK.

Think you’ll find it’s law to carry it with you at all times- 3 points😫
No, may be asked to produce at police station, so less hassle and may avoid P getting funny with you🤔

You've answered your own question

One year to go on mine, we carry licence at all time here, you cannot use the council dump if you cannot show it, anyway saves a trip to the plod station if stopped.

Mines due in August. Thanks for the reminder
You should get a letter telling you as well. (I did on Monday as it happens :) )
Also, if your passport photo photo on the system is recent enough, that can be automatically used for the driving license without submitting a new one (and vice-versa)

Kev, any reason why in your post they are highlighting a 2030 date? Couldn't they find one of the 3.6million people with an out of date one? :D
Oh ... And what are the other two important checks?

Just renewed mine …every three years now over 70.
Thanks for the reminder….must cut up and return the last one.

Kev, any reason why in your post they are highlighting a 2030 date? Couldn't they find one of the 3.6million people with an out of date one? :D
Oh ... And what are the other two important checks?
Just to show a legal one I assume.

Not sure of the other two, possibly name and address, but I deleted the source.

Just to show a legal one I assume.

Not sure of the other two, possibly name and address, but I deleted the source.
Address is a good one. I remember getting my license sent back in 2012 (speeding thingy) and it had a post it note stuck to it with a hand-written note ... "Update your address!" :D

That doesn't surprise me at all David.

Back