Chester racecourse, Camperfest Food & Drink, 9th-13APRIL 2020. CH4 7AD

Hi folks, just put the idea to her who must be obeyed and it posed the question does anyone know if you can take the van off the field for one day and retain your pitch or once in you have to stay put.......?
C

I went last year. There’s plenty of room. i’d reckon that if you leave something to say you’d like to return to your place noone would take it.

Ring them
Hi folks, just put the idea to her who must be obeyed and it posed the question does anyone know if you can take the van off the field for one day and retain your pitch or once in you have to stay put.......?
C
Ring them and ask, they will have your registration number so I can not see a problem if you have paid.

C
We are going to be in a group so as long as others in the group are aware you are coming back I would asume your spot will be safe?

We are going to be in a group so as long as others in the group are aware you are coming back I would asume your spot will be safe?
he is not on the list, but I have just asked him if he wants to go on the list.

I will let you know as soon as we have made up our minds, I will certainly give them a ring and have a chat .... why didn’t I think of that!
thanks for your thoughts
c

C
You can come and go up until 20.00pm

we are now booked and paid, Thursday - Monday, looking forward too going back again

C
I can't see why you can't leave the field, as long as you have your details to get back on I can't see a problem

Is this still going ahead? I've not received an email saying otherwise, has anybody else had one?

Chester race course : Camperfest Postponment, new dates August bank holiday Thurs 27th, Fri 28th, Sat 29th, Sun 30th and Mon 31st.
You can still check in at 2pm on Thursday 27th August if you want.
Updates if and when i get them.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back