Chinese heater

TissyD

Can anyone tell me if they have fitted the chinese water heater that heats the water as well?

There are two types of the Chinese module, one is a blower heater the other is a blower heater and also heats water , I could be wrong but I believe the water version is just a add on kit

There are two types of the Chinese module, one is a blower heater the other is a blower heater and also heats water , I could be wrong but I believe the water version is just a add on kit
Yes its the second one Jeff. I have been trying to find out how it fits into the system. The water version is a complete unit but it looks as if I have to install another tank for the hot water. we have got an ordinary blower one like yours but SWMBO wanted hot water for the shower etc,

After much studying and enquiries we have come to the conclusion that this type of heater is not fit for domestic water in a motor home. It is only capable of heating the engine coolant

Saw someone on YouTube fitting something like a diverter box of some kind to a Chinese heater, think that was supposed to heat your water. Can't remember which video, but check out Liam The Terrible....

The bloke we bought it off sent us a link to someone fitting it and even he said it was not up to the job. Also you have to have the heater on all the time while you want hot water so in the summer it would be stifling.

Hugh from hughtube posted a video about one a week or so ago here:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back