Comfort Insurance - Great service today

GMJ

When we got back from Spain in early March I realise that our annual mileage had crept up towards our annual limit. Therefore I contacted Comfort Insurance and paid extra to increase our cover to unlimited mileage.

Shortly afterwards the lock down began and so our MH has not moved for over 2 months.

I emailed Comfort this morning and pointed this out and asked them if they would consider refunding the extra premium I paid as a gesture of goodwill...worth a shout I thought, 'shy bairns get nowt, as they say!

This afternoon I had a call from them and they advised that they WILL refund me so £121 is coming back to me!

They didn't need to do this and I am most grateful so it's worth mentioning their name here I think.

Graham

When we got back from Spain in early March I realise that our annual mileage had crept up towards our annual limit. Therefore I contacted Comfort Insurance and paid extra to increase our cover to unlimited mileage.

Shortly afterwards the lock down began and so our MH has not moved for over 2 months.

I emailed Comfort this morning and pointed this out and asked them if they would consider refunding the extra premium I paid as a gesture of goodwill...worth a shout I thought, 'shy bairns get nowt, as they say!

This afternoon I had a call from them and they advised that they WILL refund me so £121 is coming back to me!

They didn't need to do this and I am most grateful so it's worth mentioning their name here I think.

Graham

I'm also with Comfort, Graham.
I can't fault the service I've had from them over the past 5 years or so.
Oh, and I also have unlimited mileage - I just can't face driving the Moho wondering whether or not I'm about to exceed the declared annual mileage.
I'm delighted that you've also found that they have a very positive approach to customer service.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I was with Comfort for many years, however their annual increases made them so expensive so went elsewhere. They had me going round in circles when I intended to leave MH in very secure parking in Spain, then had the cheek to charge me for allowing the secure parking insurance to cover my stay. As they say all that glitters is not gold.

I price them off every year and fortunately they are always competitive.

Graham

I price them off every year and fortunately they are always competitive.

Graham

+ one - including 7 days ago.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back