Convenient caravan solutions (in north Scotland)

The laird

Rally Organiser

Just had my hab check carried out by this company( recommended by tribute 11)
we’ve came up north today and this ccs(Keith) engineer carried out our hab check extremely thorough to say the least nothing left unturned started around 15*30 and finished 17*15 ish we had a great natter ,was meant to be getting done tomorrow but he managed to slot us in today
great price ,we booked into a local site for the night and they let him carry out the work ,he carried this extensive test in my presence nothing to hide at all !
IF ANY MEMBER IS UP NORTH HE IS MOBILE AND WILLING TO DO THESE TESTS ON SITE AND WE GET 10% discount up to 20% if portsoy or banff sites get used
we will be posting all his contact details in members discount soon
keep watching for the discount code in the relevant section of our discount page
it will be going live soon

Last edited:
Failed it on only having six bog rolls. Sounds handy Gordon do they do repairs and stuff

Last edited:
I’m always on the lookout for recommended places up here so thanks. Next job for me may be a full lithium install (batteries, inverter/charger, monitor, etc) which I don’t feel capable of tackling myself. Do you reckon this guy could make a good job of that?

Wully he does all
Failed it on only having six bog rolls. Sounds handy Gordon do they do repairs and stuff
and is registered to carry out warranty work on a lot of various marques
10% disc and if you use portsoy or Banff sites 20% disc ,site in portsoy has been most helpful £23 night with hook up so in total £163 for and night on site
Aberdeenshire council own the site

I’m always on the lookout for recommended places up here so thanks. Next job for me may be a full lithium install (batteries, inverter/charger, monitor, etc) which I don’t feel capable of tackling myself. Do you reckon this guy could make a good job of that?
Tony he is mobile ,part time fireman ,very very thorough ,fully registered and can carry out warranty work on certain makes he knows his stuff imho
spent 3 1/2 in total very very happy and got all the paperwork and hab yearly sticker

Going on what I’ve seen I would not hesitate to use him tony
ex forces very clean methodical from what I’ve observed

Keith from CCS fitted our Gas- It system last month, a thoroughly nice guy and very tidy and efficient engineer. His price was, like his advice, excellent. Sadly he couldn't do our habitation service due to Pilotes' warranty rules.

Just had my hab check carried out by this company( recommended by tribute 11)
we’ve came up north today and this ccs(Keith) engineer carried out our hab check extremely thorough to say the least nothing left unturned started around 15*30 and finished 17*15 ish we had a great natter ,was meant to be getting done tomorrow but he managed to slot us in today
great price ,we booked into a local site for the night and they let him carry out the work ,he carried this extensive test in my presence nothing to hide at all !
IF ANY MEMBER IS UP NORTH HE IS MOBILE AND WILLING TO DO THESE TESTS ON SITE AND WE GET 10% discount up to 20% if portsoy or banff sites get used
we will be posting all his contact details in members discount soon
keep watching for the discount code in the relevant section of our discount page
it will be going live soon
Add Ali's Mobile Caravan Services to you mobile list. He is our so, based in Maud and will travel to where you are. 01771 613352 or 07944 706724.

Add Ali's Mobile Caravan Services to you mobile list. He is our so, based in Maud and will travel to where you are. 01771 613352 or 07944 706724.
My typing not great. Lol. He is our son.
Gassafe registered to carry out LPG work. I'm sure I'm talking to the converted here, but check your engineer has the relevant qualifications. A lot of Ali's customers have not realised that there is specific qualifications needed to work on lpg in caravans and motorhomes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back