Countdown to the frog meet

nabsim

I would have had it booked in if we were Gordon as I would be in France now lol

It’s with Caz saying I was grounded for getting cut off for a week, went out for 2 nights leaving her home with flu and was away for 10 lol

Was good though playing at bear grills :)

The laird

Rally Organiser
One more shift (Thursday) 4*00 am start to Invergordon ,load ,about turn and back doom the road ,drop off in yard ,home washed ,shave then off to the frog at LAST 😀😓😓😓😓

nabsim

Mot in the morning Gordon so see what that brings

Aly1

The weather is looking ok, don’t know whether to pack my chair!

Hope you all have a great meet down there this weekend.

EFE70A1A-2CCE-4389-AFD9-986900B0FD6F.jpeg 31ED35DF-28FB-48E2-ADE5-A663B281F645.jpeg

nabsim

Woo Hoo, Sprinter came through on top, 12k since last one and just had broken wire to one of the number plate bulbs. I probably did that when I ripped off the rear side markers and didn’t notice lol.

All done and dusted for another 12 months at the cost of £1.50 for a bulb :)

washed van.new cupboard light came to day went to fit them but they are not bright enough for me sorry to say.

5andy

We’re on our way! Staying in Perth tonight, Perthshire Caravans first thing tomorrow to get some warranty issues sorted out, then the Frog asap after that! Whooooooo! Having a beer 🍺 n the Grayfriars. Mmmmmmmm.

The laird

Rally Organiser
We’re on our way! Staying in Perth tonight, Perthshire Caravans first thing tomorrow to get some warranty issues sorted out, then the Frog asap after that! Whooooooo! Having a beer 🍺 n the Grayfriars. Mmmmmmmm.
C u soon then

nabsim

so the MOT was free Neil lololol.
Do you nean to say you gave to pay for yours Jeff, don’t you get them free with old farts card like me... :)

There was a question mark about if the showers would be operational due to cold weather.
So the big question..... aye or ney?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)