Craft exchange Meet

Linda

Rally Organiser

It was suggested recently that, as there are so many talented crafters amongst our members, we should organise a meet specifically for 'show and tell' with the opportunity to share ideas and learn new skills.

At the moment I am knitting squares for Nimmo's blankets, making a knitted throw and sewing bunting for a party. I also make greeting cards and other paper crafts. Lee enjoys painting mainly land and sea scapes.

Is anyone interested (subject to venue and date)????

You may be surprised to know that I have a craft skill.
I'm a dab hand at making coffee and am happy to demonstrate my skill at the Craft Meet.
In fact I'm so good that I've often been called a Barista.
At least, I think that's what they shout at me.

Colin :):):)

A lovely idea ... a bit of knitting and sewing, painted furniture and effects is pretty much my lot. Sadly we will be back in the UK such a short and busy couple of months, I suspect we won’t be around.

It was suggested recently that, as there are so many talented crafters amongst our members, we should organise a meet specifically for 'show and tell' with the opportunity to share ideas and learn new skills.

At the moment I am knitting squares for Nimmo's blankets, making a knitted throw and sewing bunting for a party. I also make greeting cards and other paper crafts. Lee enjoys painting mainly land and sea scapes.

Is anyone interested (subject to venue and date)????
Yes Linda I would be interested. It sounds like a great idea. If you need a hand just give me a shout xxx

Sounds like a great idea Linda. Val makes cards and does cross stitch, she is also learning to knit along with other things. I would like to take up painting so having someone to help would be great.

Mark and Val

Fab idea Linda (y) I don't keep up any particular craft, although I've dabbled in all sorts over the years... bit of a jack of all trades, master of none :rolleyes: I'd love to join in though.

I'd love to join in Linda. Jack of many trades me but master of none. Could make a start on my dolls house furnishing.

Yes, I'm interested. I do a quite a bit of crocheting and love making blankets with different patterns. Helesque mentioned this potential meet to me.

Depends on when and where though ...

Yes me.i love a dabble in lots of things and always happy to pass on and learn new skills.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back