Daft signs

Vanterrier

Daft signs

saw a sign on the back of a white van today which seemed pointless and daft...

"This van is restricted to 70 MPH" ...

this is got me thinking about other daft signs I have seen and I remembered this one from a small village near Limerick called Askeaton, it was next to an old ruin and at first glance the sign appeared to be a typical info/heritage jobbie but on closer inspection...

photo1502.jpg

what daft signs have you seen?

K ?

Last edited:
That's brilliant Tes, only problem is the local govt. officials who'd take it seriously:Smiling_Emoji_with_

Malcolm

No H in Orsis

Pudsey Bear;n17579 said:
No H in Orsis

Lol ? yes the whole thIngush spelt wrong but what the ek it’s Yorkshire ??

I challenge everyone to a race to this village.
random-funny-signs-38.jpg

OK here is a real one, anybody got a personal photo of this?
condom.jpg

The stupidest one I came across was a sign in the middle of a cycle path warning of signs on the cycle path,saw that in Poole a couple of years ago.
Another one that annoys me is stickers beside door handles on commercial vehicles that say,"pull handle to open door"...no sh1t!

Some good ones there... Keep em coming...

there some busy shopkeepers in the north of Scotland...
photo1521.jpg

2015-09-07 15.32.07.jpg seen at the far end of Lake Anecy. And what they really meant was .....................
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
.................................................. .................................................. ............................................
........................ anchoring of boats not allowed here :biggrin:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back