Deleted

I'll add another too...

?

Strange Del, Smarty is 3 and whenever I have been at Hollingworth Lake 3 has been ok. If you are looking at changing the SIM have a look at the prepaid data SIMS from Scancom. Mine works out around £12 a month on EE

Derek,

I think I have the same standard ducato panasonic radio as yourself. Mine is abysmal - on it's own.

I have purchased an amazon auto - https://amzn.eu/d/eu1dspz . This echo auto connects via bluetooth to my iphone and the echo connects direct to the radio using the aux input on the front of the radio. The echo gets it's power from USB and on the panasonic there is a handy usb port on the front panel you can use.

This effectively gives you alexa in the cab and you can stream music, live radio, bbc sounds etc by voice command. Digital music quality only limited by the quality of the ducato speakers.
Also when running the sat nav on my phone at the same time means the music is paused whilst the satnav instructions play thro the Ducato speakers.

The auto is currently about £35, but i bought a Gen 1 about a year ago for about a tenner.

Alternatively if your phone allows you can connect it to the aux and use alexa or siri etc to do similar, but I like the auto as once set up I just leave it connected, when I turn on the radio it powers up and pairs with the phone. Then I just ask alexa....

Paul.

Strange Del, Smarty is 3 and whenever I have been at Hollingworth Lake 3 has been ok. If you are looking at changing the SIM have a look at the prepaid data SIMS from Scancom. Mine works out around £12 a month on EE
Expensive , mine works out ar £36 a year nomater how many calls or texts, data is extra , one penny.

TBH,I think there may have been a problem with the 3 network for the first few days here at Hollingworth. On Sunday I managed to connect to Smarty. I’ve even watched a few YouTube videos.
Vodafone remains as it always is. I’ll leave a space here, that way, you could add your own option.
I have mine, and as soon as the contact ends, my payments will end. Last payment, December 16th 2024. Notes in my diary, iPhone, calendar and it’s so important to, I was thinking of having the date tattooed on my forehead..
Not a fan.

Expensive , mine works out ar £36 a year nomater how many calls or texts, data is extra , one penny.
Considering I only use it for data in a router I think your plan could be many, many times more expensive for me ya eejut lol

These are on the Three network, I think Dave. Reckon I'll give EE a whirl on Lycra. They will give me 30gb roaming, unlike my least favourite's 25gb.
Changed my mind. How unusual is that 😲 Going Popit, taking advantage of their 100% roaming offer. Thank you Rugby Ken for the advice.
After the lies I was told by Vodarubbish, I made sure by email, that this offer was genuine. I will keep the reply confirming this. Not getting caught twice 🤬

Changed my mind. How unusual is that 😲 Going Popit, taking advantage of their 100% roaming offer. Thank you Rugby Ken for the advice.
After the lies I was told by Vodarubbish, I made sure by email, that this offer was genuine. I will keep the reply confirming this. Not getting caught twice 🤬
Mine turned up today popit

Back