Desert Island Camper Companion - Who

Phillybarbour

Desert Island Camper Companion - Who

If you could take anyone (dead or alive) for a tour in the van on a desert island who would you take and why?

Me simple it would be my deceased father who I neither had a bad or strong relationship with. He was always at work as a HGV driver 50s through to the 70s, earning for us 5 kids, it was a different era. He passed at a young age when I was 24 but I feel I never really knew him.

Gerard Butler, for obvious reasons... but shhh, don't tell Phil lol :wink:

It would get a bit smelly with a dead person! ? Brad Pitt would do, though!

it would have to be (Raymond babbit ). Dustin Hoffman’s rainman. Nooo that would be interesting

There are loads of people I would love to have a chat with, mainly musicians.

Marc Bolan would be one.

6DD0B20F-AAD7-4817-AA56-5F0C140776F3.jpeg im taking Tom Hanks and Wilson he survived once he can do it again lol

Taylor Swift! :cool:

Talented and not too shabby. Whats not to like? Two guitars and a double hammock. Would you ever want to be rescued? :tongue:

Any 20 year old nymphomaniac female,that can also cook and clean.?

Wanted: Young lady, fit and healthy, likes older man, must love the outdoors, be able to live off the land, love cooking, fishing and hunting, experienced in seamanship and own her own boat with large outboard. Apply to box 555 etc. p.s. please send picture of boat.

Ooo - do I go for someone practical who can fix the van or someone decorative? Who's that engineer guy on TV? It's not George Martin, he wrote Game of Thrones, but for some reason his name is coming up in my mind. No, it's not coming. He's the chappie with the sideburns, which I'd have to put up with I suppose!

Lesley

Isambard Kingdom Brunel. He should be able to figure out a way to get us off the island. If he can't I'd use his hat.
Or Prof Stephen Hawkin. He may well be able to find a way of changing a worm into a suitable hole.

Whilst waiting for either of them to get me out I'd hunt the island for Raquel Welch (anyone else old enough to remember her on the beach in that bikini?) and ask her to catch and prepare a decent meal for us hard-at-work men.

Colin ???

LesleyKH;n8782 said:
Ooo - do I go for someone practical who can fix the van or someone decorative? Who's that engineer guy on TV? It's not George Martin, he wrote Game of Thrones, but for some reason his name is coming up in my mind. No, it's not coming. He's the chappie with the sideburns, which I'd have to put up with I suppose!

Lesley

Guy Martin is the name you're after,I'd strangle him on the first day,can't listen to his whiney voice!

Asterix;n8894 said:
Guy Martin is the name you're after,I'd strangle him on the first day,can't listen to his whiney voice!

But have you ever heard a "20 year old nympho" talk ? :Wink_Emoji:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back