Devon Delights

Campervanannie

So again this morning a knock at the door and again I do the run through what have I ordered from t tinternet so a man stands there and places a parcel carefully on the floor by my door then steps away while filling in the details on his hand held gizmo so I take the parcel in and a quick wipe down with the bleach wipes wash my hands singing happy birthday fairly fast with eager anticipation as to what was in the box ( I maybe should have sung it 3 times 😂) anyway I open the box and inside well are Devon Delights scones, jam, clotted cream and some earl grey Devonshire tea now I think I may know who sent it but OMG this week when I have been at my most miserable and not been in the best of health with my ulcer which today I have to do my poo sample TMI 😂 first flowers now tea and scones and on what’s going to be a brilliantly sunny day so I think afternoon tea in the garden thank you thank you thank you Chris and Dawn but if I’m wrong I apologise to whoever sent it and thank them from the bottom of my heart.

50C9A9B6-0AAB-479C-8871-91581A6B21B5.jpegDD38434A-43F2-43B2-92B4-0209ADC2D8AE.jpeg323DD819-A92F-48E2-A076-0ACB77362F15.jpeg

Well it appears I was wrong in thinking it was Edina my first guess was based on the fact that we are good friends and they live in Devon so my second guess is based on the fact that we love a cream cake at a famous patisserie so Colin was this fabulous gift and morale booster from you and Jane 💋💋💋💋

Last edited:
Well it appears I was wrong in thinking it was Edina my first guess was based on the fact that we are good friends and they live in Devon so my second guess is based on the fact that we love a cream cake at a famous patisserie so Colin was this fabulous gift and morale booster from you and Jane 💋💋💋💋

Not us, Annie.
Enjoy - and what a totally wonderful thing for someone to organise for you.
Truly heart warming.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Not us, Annie.
Enjoy - and what a totally wonderful thing for someone to organise for you.
Truly heart warming.

Colin 🙂 the
Well the plot thickens then I don’t know who It can be If anyone out there have ant idea I would be grateful for suggestions, do you think Geeky sent it because he once had a cream tea in my van along with the other 2 suspects

866D2794-29E5-4E0B-81A1-D8B066D76914.jpeg98972B02-EFD5-4E01-82A1-A4F92521F3EE.jpeg55022FCE-D7ED-48BE-8C9A-1B757B81B562.jpeg715D1AB3-C88C-47C1-844C-F2EAB95DE843.jpeg

I thought Edina then Sir Colin. Thing is Annie - you have so many Friends on here that the List is endless...

Well I might just add my name to that list of feeling down in the dumps and miserable ☹️ :unsure:

So here is my list of friends who I think may do this sort of thing

Linda & Lee but they sent A beautiful bunch of flowers
Chris & Dawn But they have denied it hopefully a fishing trip later in the year.
Colin & Jane. Again gracefully denied but hopefully join a fishing trip later in the year
Nigel & Eileen Because I sent flour through the post in their hour of need 😂 has neither confirmed or denied yet
Philip & Tes Because we used to be traveling buddies I miss those days and I think it’s something he would do and he has neither confirmed or denied yet
The Hipster Yes it’s one of those things he would do as we have had some fun over the years and hopefully we can have another mad south coast tour in the future

I know there are quite a few more friends out there a lot are not members and don’t have a motorhome or camp but I have excluded most of them and have 3 possibles on that list and there are a few more on here who might do that sort of thing and I do think it’s someone onWC or Motorhomer So what do you guys think am I getting warmer either way this afternoon will be another cream tea out in the sunshine 💋💋💋💋💋to whoever it was.
BUT I THINK I KNOW.

It is someone who knows your address so that narrows it down, it also rules me out, I sent you a case of wine but I got your address wrong and it came back to me, I thought fate is telling me something here so I drank it 😉

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back