Devon Delights

Who's your first choice then?
Well as you have denied it first choice based on where you live Colin was second as we shared a love of fine patisserie at Southend 😂 third I was torn between Nigel and Phil so heads or tales waaaaaaaaaaaait for it flip heads it is Geeky Phil I think, of course I could be totally wrong and if I am I can only apologise to the person that did send it so final answer Geeky Phil though he may not be able to publicly confirm or deny if so we may never find the anonymous gifter or is that giftee.

Well after a few private messages I can confirm it was our very own Geeky leader that sent the Devon Delights which makes it an even nicer surprise I knew our leader was a nice caring sharing person and this confirms it Thank you Mr Tomlinson 🥰🥰

Well after a few private messages I can confirm it was our very own Geeky leader that sent the Devon Delights which makes it an even nicer surprise I knew our leader was a nice caring sharing person and this confirms it Thank you Mr Tomlinson 🥰🥰

Frankly it was pretty obvious, Annie.
Just take a second peek at how guilty he looked way back when:

866D2794-29E5-4E0B-81A1-D8B066D76914.jpeg

I'm so very impressed that he knew he'd be sending you a lovely surprise so far in the future.
Phil's clearly a clairvoyant of some note.
We should add that to his long list of skills and abilities.

A lovely gesture, Phil.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back