Discuss is Yellow is the new White/Black/Grey?

Some poor sods are taking to hospital in a wheelbarrow while you’re out enjoying yourself.😂😜
What's quite amusing is real Ambulance drivers wave at us all the time even when running at speed with the blues on, we couldn't really understand why until this week after it happened about 5 times over a couple of days on the way to and from Anglesey

Later at Morrisons in Wrexham whilst I was spending a massive £3.11 on topping up the LPG, a Welsh A&E Ambiwlans pulled in, the crew were on their break & wanted to have a look at the conversion so I asked why so many wave and he said they won't actually notice it is not in full livery until very close.

Sure enough next one we saw proved him right, you can't actually make out the word Ambulance that clearly on oncoming vehicles until they are quite close!

Anyway they deserve a wave and cheering up, they have quite a difficult job to do.

As for converting a WheelBarrow wouldn't it then become a one wheeled Rickshaw?

Hi Griffin's campers here is a picture of mine
That shade reminds me of my friends harvest gold Sherpa camper he owned 30 years ago
I like bright colours but have to admit I also have a white Crafter as well although it may not stay that colour.

I have just decommissioned all the ex Ambulance electrics from this Iveco. Unfortunately I doubt the owners going to be able to collect it for quite a while now so it’s staying on my drive and we are getting quite a few concerned or curious looks from passers by seeing as I have three here at the moment!

094153DF-F64E-4960-9CA8-A4B2FC2C8155.jpeg

Last edited:
I have no idea why the owner bought this particularly grotty version of a Peugeot Boxer, it has done 540,000 miles and although mechanically it seems ok (Ish) cosmetically It is in a right mess, I certainly wouldn’t have bought this one myself! However the brief was to gut it, remove Genisys, relocate some of the core electrics by fitting them temporarily and install solar panels.

CJ, of Project Amber fame, was asked if his, two tone grey, ex ambulance, was a corona containment vehicle.
The guy was really concerned he’d walked into a virus hot spot.
What this has anything about yellow, I’ve no idea. Going off topic, again.🙄

His dog is called Lance. Can’t see any connection between the two names.🙃

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back