Disgusted

No good reporting to council.Pen pusher will put instant ban to m/h on that spot

post pics on here.
Why post pics on here. What has he done wrong Has he got a different opinion to you I can not see that he has done anything different to what loads of mhomers do. Toilet in bag. Dispose of bag. Come to that the original post said emptied cassette into bag. Then disposed of bag. What was in cassette. People are assuming toilet. When we go off in mhome cassette is half full of water and bio liquid. So it gets good swill round. When we arrive I empty cassette. Drain. Ditch. Roadside. He might just of been doing the same. Ok to pee outside. Tell me a man that hasn’t. But not to empty pee out of container. As for people taking on themselves to take pics. Or telling people off these are the ones who should be reported. Invasion of ones privacy. Ooh Annie the wife and I tried last weekend bag liner. Ok you got a convert. Good idea. Decisions. Tesco. Sains. Asda. Aldi. Lidl bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all

Reactions: Dee
I don't think "advising" would be the best course of action, a bit confrontational and possibly a health risk if you are not up to confrontation (which usually means you need to be much larger in stature). I have taken a photos and publicly posted these health risks online. At one time I placed a note on the windscreen of a motorhomer who after having a (off ground) bonfire in a car park in Wales, moved his van the next day away from the remains of his fire, and parked several meters in another parking place before setting off walking in the hills. Photos were also taken and posted.

Why post pics on here. What has he done wrong Has he got a different opinion to you I can not see that he has done anything different to what loads of mhomers do. Toilet in bag. Dispose of bag. Come to that the original post said emptied cassette into bag. Then disposed of bag. What was in cassette. People are assuming toilet. When we go off in mhome cassette is half full of water and bio liquid. So it gets good swill round. When we arrive I empty cassette. Drain. Ditch. Roadside. He might just of been doing the same. Ok to pee outside. Tell me a man that hasn’t. But not to empty pee out of container. As for people taking on themselves to take pics. Or telling people off these are the ones who should be reported. Invasion of ones privacy. Ooh Annie the wife and I tried last weekend bag liner. Ok you got a convert. Good idea. Decisions. Tesco. Sains. Asda. Aldi. Lidl bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all
Well I can't see it being fresh water in the cassette

"That's disgusting" are our immediate thoughts and "report him"... But who to? I bet Plod would not be interested and would suggest you take it up with.... ?
So how do we go about effectively reporting this kind of thing? What offence has been committed? Who deals with those offences? How do we communicate the offence?
I have a Netscape dash-cam which when you download footage to a PC or laptop asks if you want to send the clip to the Police. I have not done this yet as again I suspect they will not do anything... So like many I just complain but don't do anything about it :(
It would be good if some legal eagle on here could advise what to do with evidence of an offence of this type. Maybe I would then report it.

K ;)
Ps it reminds me of dog walkers who pick up their dogs poo in public and then sling the bag into the bushes when no one is around.

I reported a fly-tipper once, pictures, reg no and description taken, phoned the police, spoke to council, statements given over phone and I offered to go to Court, never went anywhere. Complete waste of my time and energy. :-(

Until I was 19 we lived in a 'house' with an outside toilet. In 1972 we moved to a proper house. Since my parents lived in the house, from 1952, and bought up a family of 5 children, my Dad would dig a hole in the garden and empty the contents of the toilet. The garden was used for growing vegetables - my Dad was an avid gardener. We are all still alive and healthy, my Mum is 87, Dad died aged 72 of Leukemia.
My husband recently challenged a young woman who was letting her children empty the back of her car into the road. Loads of empty bottles and other rubbish just dumped onto the road. He just got a load of verbal abuse including lots of 4 letter words. And all that in front of her children. We should have just photographed it and reported her. It was an upsetting incident, not only the abuse but that someone could be so irresponsible.

My husband recently challenged a young woman who was letting her children empty the back of her car into the road. Loads of empty bottles and other rubbish just dumped onto the road. He just got a load of verbal abuse including lots of 4 letter words. And all that in front of her children. We should have just photographed it and reported her. It was an upsetting incident, not only the abuse but that someone could be so irresponsible.
And that's why the next generation don't know any better.
I know the children won't know any different, but you have to feel sorry for the ones who are dragged up, never shown courtesy and manners.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back