Disgusted

and of course it must be worse than council workers manually emptying doggie bins ?

So when you changed a baby’s nappy or cleaned up your dads poo surely you had the sense to make the bag safe and secure if not into another scented nappy bag or scented doggy bag

Ask the care homes - I had to pass the bins to get into the care home and it stunk and most folk wore adult nappies- straight into a normal bin - get real folks we are probably more careful than that.

So the guy was a prat for getting caught but

We are in winter - not many campsites open

He could have done better

I prefer not to dig up the habitat or spread chemicals cos there are so many campers out there doing that - if it’s in a tip with biodegradable bags then it becomes fertiliser eventually

The top of scarfell pike is littered with open poo, wee and ashes. The parks now issue poo bags. USA parks insist on poo bags so you don’t leave anything in the environment- it’s not new

can we use the police for better things than this - err excuse me miss we have reports you’ve put a bag of poo in the bin.

Sorry ocifer I’ve had chilli

Dirty filthy basteward. Don’t think I should get involved in how or where you should empty a cassette after my escapade at Henley last year.I've only got one rule don’t do it when you’re rat arsed. But I’ve been carrying a spare toilet cassette since I started motorhoming works well most of the time? as for Annie burning jobbies in the fire I’m usually the last man standing and Annie beets me every time never smelled a thing cos I’m to pissed just the green and blue flames when her turd catches fire?
That’s all that copper sulphate I eat as part of my calorie counting ??

Revolting behaviour that unfortunately is rather commonplace it would seem, I've personally never seen that done but I suppose it's only a matter of time before I do, I dont see a problem with non bio in the lo and if no other choice digging a hole and burying it as long as it's a remote place or something but what this chap has done is beyond ignorance and yes as anyone who knows me in the club will tell you I would have to speak to the chap if only to point out that what he was doing was a health risk and was totally unacceptable. At the end of the day we're all motorhomers and we are all under the same spotlight as this idiot, if we all acted like this I'm pretty sure we would be just as hated as the gypsys or travellers or whatever they get called now. Ps I for some reason hate people emptying their waste water over car parks when there's probably a drain they could sit over, just laziness. Anyhoo how's all my motorhome buddy's today ? Al good I hope.

Oh Dear !
The motorhome police/mafia are wound up
Calm down and read this post from Dee #52 and others by her.
The guy was wrong but who knows how good his bag was.
To follow up Dee's post...
How many baby nappies and old persons nappies get deposited (Correctly) in the household/ commercial (Care homes) rubbish collection system.
Can we (or not) assume the Recycling company know what they are doing (or should I say doings)
Some might be not convinced by Campervanannies solution

Reactions: Dee
I just want to know where the guy got his carrier bag from, as any bags I’ve used would never be good enough to hold a cassette loo full of p and poo! In the 80’s if you had an earth toilet, (for you youngsters it’s just a gap with a seat over), then the dustbin men would just come and shovel it out into a bucket to be added to the usual refuse lorry, so I can’t see a major problem, the collectors should be suitably attired for any type of waste deposited, not that I’d do it mind.

Oh Dear !
The motorhome police/mafia are wound up
Calm down and read this post from Dee #52 and others by her.
The guy was wrong but who knows how good his bag was.
To follow up Dee's post...
How many baby nappies and old persons nappies get deposited (Correctly) in the household/ commercial (Care homes) rubbish collection system.
Can we (or not) assume the Recycling company know what they are doing (or should I say doings)
Some might be not convinced by Campervanannies solution
I don’t care if people are convinced or not by my solution it’s what worked for me and it’s not like I crap in a bag every time mostly I use public loos where available but my problem is I cannot empty cassettes with regurgitated shit in it so I only pee in mine with no chemicals whatsoever in it I clean it out with cheap cola and this I have been doing this for 30 years and my bagged up poo just looks like dog poo so if I have to put it in a dog poo council bin nobody is the wiser.

Last edited:
I just want to know where the guy got his carrier bag from, as any bags I’ve used would never be good enough to hold a cassette loo full of p and poo! In the 80’s if you had an earth toilet, (for you youngsters it’s just a gap with a seat over), then the dustbin men would just come and shovel it out into a bucket to be added to the usual refuse lorry, so I can’t see a major problem, the collectors should be suitably attired for any type of waste deposited, not that I’d do it mind.
I suspect it may have had holes to strain the contents so only the solids went in the bin ?

You’ll find a 50 L bin liner with drawstrings fits over a toilet. Then place a square of kitchen roll in the centre. You find you don’t pee and poo at the same time. Shake contents down to bottom, just do knots in the bag, twice then stuff in a scented nappy bag, then a doggy bag. ?

You’ll find a 50 L bin liner with drawstrings fits over a toilet. Then place a square of kitchen roll in the centre. You find you don’t pee and poo at the same time. Shake contents down to bottom, just do knots in the bag, twice then stuff in a scented nappy bag, then a doggy bag. ?
Wow I have often put this exact information on threads over the years it’s like you are s carbon copy of me ??? except I use Tesco’s 25 ltr biodegradable food caddy bags and 3x squares of kitchen rol then I scoop up the bag squeeze the air out tie in a knot and place in an air tight bin until I can dispose of it

• Funny
I assumed that this was the contents of a chemical cassette which was put in the bin. Fairly sloppy and unpleasant imho. I am guilty that I jumped to that conclusion, maybe it was bio liquid and had soakup pads or something to absorb the liquid which would be a risk to anyone emptying the bin. Nappies and incontinence pads whilst smelly, are less prone to spraying anyone even if the bag broke. Maybe the culprit triple bagged it also. But somehow doubt it!

Last edited:
I assumed that this was the contents of a chemical cassette which was put in the bin. Fairly sloppy and unpleasant imho. I am guilty that I jumped to that conclusion, maybe it was bio liquid and had soakup pads or something to absorb the liquid which would be a risk to anyone emptying the bin. Nappies and incontinence pads whilst smelly, are less prone to spraying anyone even if the bag broke. Maybe the culprit triple bagged it also. But somehow doubt
Maybe he had cat litter in the bag and was on a long trip so desperate needs mean desperate measures.

Since coming off the road full time and selling our motorhome I have been involved a lot with keeping our locality clean. I started off litter picking (as we used to do on the road) then moved on to keeping our local recreation area clean and usable. This has involved me with a lot of contact with the local authority operatives and street scene department and portfolio holding councillor for the environment. Our litter bins and dog bins have a bag inside, The operative simply removes and ties the top of the bag before throwing into the back of a cage lorry, This litter is not sorted but goes into a crusher which produces a product that goes into cement production. I empty the bin in the recreation area which is also used for dog poo bags to save them bringing a vehicle onto the site. The operative does not handle the contents of the bins. img005.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back