Do you close your blinds?

The laird

Rally Organiser

I close my blinds when parked up and not in use do you?
i went in yesterday and forgot to pull the skylight blind acr and it defo made a difference imho

I close my blinds when parked up and not in use do you?
i went in yesterday and forgot to pull the skylight blind acr and it defo made a difference imho
The problem with closing the blinds Gordon is i think it has the springs under tension all the time and will weaken them thats why i done shut the blinds.

How did the mot go?

It’s booked in for Wednesday morning, it should be ok, I have given it a once over and cannot find anything obvious,
And it is only a few weeks since I had all the brakes stripped down as I had a sticking brake pad that was squealing,and changed a faulty abs sensor, then I fit the air suspension, so I have spent quite a bit of time under the van recently,
Emissions should be ok as the inside of the exhaust is clean enough to eat your dinner from, so the dpf is doing its job.

Last edited:
We always close the blinds to help protect the interior furnishings.

Looking around the storage yard, everyone else seems to do the same.

I close them for privacy most of the time, not bothered when at home if we've tidied the van which normally takes a week or so before I get around to it.

I’ve always been undecided about this , we face south so any winter sun warms the van a bit and my cab seats are faded anyway and I lay the back cushions on top of the seating to keep them from touching the walls .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back