Do you think this eBike is legal?

Anyhoo, back to this illegal bike, you think it can outrun the Polis? 👮🏻‍♂️

Anyhoo, back to this illegal bike, you think it can outrun the Polis? 👮🏻‍♂️
Depends what they are on, probably but he will have to make sure he wears a hoodie and balaclava. They won't risk injury to the rider so back off

Loads of them for sale on facebook after the cops nail them, mind you belfast is full of non legal scooters on footwalks.
Then you have the legal ones folk bought and have no use for going for buttons.lecy bike.jpg

The police in London and Manchester have been stopping Food Delivery guys on e-Bikes and is they can be ridden without pedalling they need to be registered as a motor vehicle and insured for use on the road. The ones that I saw online had the bikes siezed and were due to be crushed and the riders were reported for prosecution, one for immigration offences LOL. Somebody went hungry because they were not allowed to deliver the food!

Your on a shaky peg when you get your leg over, Jeff 😂

Loads of them for sale on facebook after the cops nail them, mind you belfast is full of non legal scooters on footwalks.
Then you have the legal ones folk bought and have no use for going for buttons.View attachment 73259
Tried to look this one up Trev as I was intrigued by the chinless drive shaft bit. Cant find anything on that model but they do a T14 but it has a 500W motor so off road use with land owners permission only I guess

Its absolutely crazy how they still don't legalise e-scooters yet allow them to be sold almost anywhere, same with the e-bikes. I also think its crazy police won't catch scrotes on them in case the scrote crashes and gets hurt during the chase. I always lived by the rule if you do the crime don't moan about doing the time. Didn't mean I didn't do anything wrong but did mean I was careful

I have seen them cross lakes on skidoos, bet he could get across the sea on that bike at full tilt lol

You can legally have a twist grip or thumb throttle in the 2024 changes cant you? Only up to 4mph or something like that? At least it was on a video review on YouTube I mistakenly clicked on this morning. :)

You can legally have a twist grip or thumb throttle in the 2024 changes cant you? Only up to 4mph or something like that? At least it was on a video review on YouTube I mistakenly clicked on this morning. :)
It's not going to make any difference to me Neil lololol

Back