Drink at home pics

Nice. Does the sweet corn get added to the Bailey's or the bacardi? Lol

Imagine the lumps as you sit a Bailey's šŸ¤®
No silly thatā€™s my breakfast poached eggs and sweet corn on toast with a nice couple of slithers of salmon. šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹

20200424_225018.jpg
Spiced rum, white rum, contreau with a bit of lime and grenadine. No idea if it has a name, but I like:)

Tommy made a mint and appletizer thing
20200424_225513.jpg

Tonight's entertainment being mostly provided by PlayOnFest. Running all weekend, just watching Coldplay, next weezer. It's live on YouTube 20200424_231253.jpg20200424_231340.jpg

Last edited:
Started tonight's cocktails with dark N stormy
20200425_202914.jpg

The only thing was the ginger beer was well out of date, and I'm not sure about it. So more of the Mai Tai :)

Also found some vodka we got at a show last year in the freezer. Happy days...

20200425_213330.jpg

That beer looks dark, nice I bet!

We've had a bit more of a couple different vodka shots (watching a DJ that does shot club every now and again). I'm now just rum and a dash of coke.

20200425_222656.jpg
Just a little bit less coke than Wully likes in his whisky pmsl. Where is he anyway?

Last edited:
Well I started all this teetotal, but have taken to the odd wee dram. Cardhu is magnificent! It is said that we will emerge from lockdown as Hunky, Chunky, or Drunky. I know that I will be Chunky and Drunky.

It is said that we will emerge from lockdown as Hunky, Chunky, or Drunky.

That's brilliant!

We're drinking a bit more than normal (!), but making sure to have a few days off and stick to the routine of getting up at a sensible time and if I do have work to have little or nothing the night before. I'm just taking the holidays I won't get later, now.

Reactions: 2cv
So I had a couple (!) Of those. Then went back to the Mai Tai, but in a bigger cup ;) . Lush. She made herself a Cosmo. Bit sharp for me lol 20200428_225453.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back