Dropped and gone saggy over the years

Sonar

Yes it’s dropped and gone saggy over the year. .we’re talking fiat Ducato 2003 motorhome .

The front springs. I don’t know of it’s worth seeing if I can gat longer springs or not .
Had the front suspension legs renewed a few years ago and used the same springs.

There real thick and in good condition .
Seen on the net a company called mad springs they are in Holland or somewhere like that and there not answering emails ..

They make a spring that goes inside the main spring and offers that little extra lift.

Other ways like rubber inserts or rings that go in the spring I have been told is Not an option ..

Any other options. Anybody ?

Yes it’s dropped and gone saggy over the year. .we’re talking fiat Ducato 2003 motorhome .

The front springs. I don’t know of it’s worth seeing if I can gat longer springs or not .
Had the front suspension legs renewed a few years ago and used the same springs.

There real thick and in good condition .
Seen on the net a company called mad springs they are in Holland or somewhere like that and there not answering emails ..

They make a spring that goes inside the main spring and offers that little extra lift.

Other ways like rubber inserts or rings that go in the spring I have been told is Not an option ..

Any other options. Anybody ?
An option I used to see a lot mentioned in the US on RV Lifers Youtube channels was "Sumo Springs" and they seemed well liked.
I think they are now officially imported into the UK/Europe and while usually seen on the rear, I think there are front options as well?

I don't know if it is the type of product that you have been advised is "not an option" though?
Have a look at this website as a starting point - https://www.superspringsinternational.com/sumosprings/

Mainly rear springs only one for the front and that’s the rubber insert that I was told by an engineer never use then on the front there o.k for the rear. Only..

Don’t know why but there it is

Thankyou I will look into them upon our return

Back