Ducato demist fan

MykCamper

My demister fan is only working on maximum setting 4, I had this problem several years ago but cannot remember how I fixed it?😩😤
Must be going senile!🥺
Do remember 🤔 it was a loose connection in the dash area but can't remember how I got access! 😤
Anyone!!?🤭
Mike🤪

Thanks, Kev. I hope I don't need to do this job, but, if I do, I'll be asking for a reminder of where the Video is! Can it be added to the Resouce Section so that non techies like me have what is a really simple step-by-step guide to follow?

Steve

Thanks, Kev. I hope I don't need to do this job, but, if I do, I'll be asking for a reminder of where the Video is! Can it be added to the Resouce Section so that non techies like me have what is a really simple step-by-step guide to follow?

Steve
Didn't know we had one but you can download from YT, and of course the thread is aptly name even for us thickos :D :D

Steve
It's a doddle to do Steve

It's a doddle to do Steve
I might take up the challenge to prove you wrong, Jeff! My father was an old fahioned mechanic, trained in the Army in mid 1930s at a time when making your own spanners was quite common. His Parade Ground assessment of my abilities was that I would never make a mechanic as long as I had a hole up my rear end, which I took to mean that I had limited potential :D

But, on a brighter note, I have found a link for the entire kit on Amazon if Mike, or anyone else needs it! Ducato Complete Blower Motor kit incl 5.5mm bolt

Steve

it would be nice to have a video of changing the blower switch on a 2010 ducato x250 ??

You need to replace the heater resistor as pudsey says Mike
It's All come flowing back!😇
Last time I unplugged it cleaned and Vaselined the connectors and plugged it back in! Hey Pressto it worked OK!😊
Might not be so lucky this time but its raining 🐈‍⬛&🐕 so I will have to live with the hurricane or drive faster to get free air!😂

It's All come flowing back!😇
Last time I unplugged it cleaned and Vaselined the connectors and plugged it back in! Hey Pressto it worked OK!😊
Might not be so lucky this time but its raining 🐈‍⬛&🐕 so I will have to live with the hurricane or drive faster to get free air!😂
Gave the plug a good shake and I have 4 working settings!😊
Magic! Thanks for the Video, Steve.
I owe you one 🍺or🍻 !😋😂
Mike

i know my switch is broke as ive changed the easy part and it still doesnt work i think it is a bit of a job to change the switch ??

Gave the plug a good shake and I have 4 working settings!😊
Magic! Thanks for the Video, Steve.
I owe you one 🍺or🍻 !😋😂
Mike
Won't be long before you need to sort the resistor out ....

Happened to the last 3 work ducato,I've had ...
All started with wiggling the plug to get working ...
It's typical bad design

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back