Dyson V6 Car Boat

Campervanannie;n1415 said:
What you doing with your old one can I buy it or is you know who getting it back under their satisfaction guarantee lol

Yes it is going back as I am no longer satisfied with it.

Costco do have that Vac on special offer this month.

Admin;n1421 said:

Costco do have that Vac on special offer this month.[/QUOT

Send me either a link or the make and model plaese

Campervanannie;n1424 said:
Admin;n1421 said:

Costco do have that Vac on special offer this month.[/QUOT

Send me either a link or the make and model plaese

Is it the Black & decker of 1200

Thanks Phil. Just ordered one as we keep forgetting to put the one in the house into the van when we go away!
Tony

Got one at car boot sale,12v tube type with hose & brushes,works a treat,£5 ,any how pays hundreds must have been SUCKED in.:Money_Bag_Emoji:

Admin;n1413 said:
I have just ordered a Dyson V6 Car + Boat extra in the Dyson sale. It is reduced from £259.99 to £149.99

Comes with some good extras including a 12v charger:

https://www.dyson.co.uk/handhelds/dyson-v6-car-boat-extra.html

It's down to £130 on that link now

Graham
smile.gif

We use a Black and Decker one which we got for around 80 quid I think. We have one for the house too...

Graham
smile.gif

Yippee just got one for £130 we have the v6 animal version in house was bought for van but the boss liked it so much she stole it for house think it was £260 so hope she likes her Christmas present ?

Admin;n9759 said:
Thats a different model, it does not have the same accessories.

Ah OK - I clicked on the link in the first post though. I guess Dyson changed it...

Graham
smile.gif

Had a Dyson in the motorhome for a while now and it`s excellent, i fitted the bracket on the bulkhead behind the passenger so it`s out of harms way.

Happily charges via the inverter and it`s very easy on the batteries

The link in the first post no longer takes you to the car and boat model but instead to a normal household model at £130

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back