Easter at Camperfest Chester Rally . RAFFLE

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Easter at Camperfest Chester Rally . RAFFLE

We are going to have a Sunday morning raffle 11.30 am. All proceeds will go to Motorhomer first aid kits and defibulitor maintenance fund . We will donate a giant Easter Egg . If any attendee / Member would like to donate a prize it would be greatly appreciated . Thank You https://motorhomer.com/threads/rally-fund.38575/

Prizes
Easter Egg and chocolates ( Donated by Lorraine and Jeff )
Tyre inflator worth £79.99 ( Donated by Campervanannie )
Motorhomer toy, motorhomer flag and a couple of motorhomer mugs ( Donated by Phil )

Last edited:
Anybody want to sponsor me to stay sober for a whole meet ?. I’ll double the pot upto a fair amount if I fail and have one drink then you don’t pay and I pay double what the pot was.

Wully I will start the pot at £5 , I will be watching You :geek::geek::cool:

Anybody want to sponsor me to stay sober for a whole meet ?. I’ll double the pot upto a fair amount if I fail and have one drink then you don’t pay and I pay double what the pot was.

That's £15 in our pot and £30 in Wullys pot :p

Anybody bringing kids along to Chester? If so they do a free cooking class for children on the three days sat sun mon times vary we have booked times for our daughter and Phil’s daughter if you’re interested in booking let me know and I’ll either book it for you or give you the times we have booked as it would be good if they all go at the same time then they all can make buddies cheers wully (posted wrong place)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back