Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can I go on the reserve list please… all 5 nights. Thank you 😊

Jeff, please put us back on the list,
Ta
Peter

Many thanks to Jeff for organising yet another great meet, made particularly good by the great people who attended, it was a really fun weekend. Also thanks to Big Dave, who. after extensive training by Jeff managed to complete the task of handing out leaflets and pointing vaguely in any direction when asked where to dump the waste. Keep up the good work mate, you may even be awarded a hi-vis vest if you can maintain such a high standard.
A wary thank you to Earby Mick for turning four old farts into giggling teenagers by plying us with the most obnoxious shots, the whisky with chillies near blew my ears off.

A real shame Baz couldn't make it after a slight hiccup with the MH. We all missed you.

Many thanks to Jeff for organising yet another great meet, made particularly good by the great people who attended, it was a really fun weekend. Also thanks to Big Dave, who. after extensive training by Jeff managed to complete the task of handing out leaflets and pointing vaguely in any direction when asked where to dump the waste. Keep up the good work mate, you may even be awarded a hi-vis vest if you can maintain such a high standard.
A wary thank you to Earby Mick for turning four old farts into giggling teenagers by plying us with the most obnoxious shots, the whisky with chillies near blew my ears off.

A real shame Baz couldn't make it after a slight hiccup with the MH. We all missed you.
Ral have you returned from a time warp? This thread is for Easter 2022, and it is only March, me thinks you need to keep off the booze mate. I think this post should be on the last weekends memorial meet, and thanks for the fantastic feedback :rolleyes:;):unsure:

Ral have you returned from a time warp? This thread is for Easter 2022, and it is only March, me thinks you need to keep off the booze mate. I think this post should be on the last weekends memorial meet, and thanks for the fantastic feedback :rolleyes:;):unsure:

I'm well and truly Barnoldsthick Jeff.

This Rally is now FULL

There are 0 hard standing pitches available.
We have 0 grass pitches available

5 nights

I have organized this year's Easter Rally at the Rolls Royce social club Barnoldswick, Most of the vans will be parked on tarmac hardstanding however there will be 3 grass pitches, let me know if you want a grass pitch.

We will have access to freshwater, Elsan point, rubbish disposal, toilets and shower

The club sell a great selection of cask beers and most other popular drinks, there is also a great food menu

We will be sharing the clubhouse with the clubs own members

Thursday night, Pie night

Friday night, Fish and chips night, followed by a quiz

Saturday night, there will be a singer or group on stage to entertain us ( Subject to change )

Sunday from 12.00pm There is a great Sunday lunch with different options. Note the club closes at 20.00pm on Sunday

The area has lots and lots of walks as well as a great town with shops, cafés, pubs, ( I can well recommend the Irish bar, great food and lovely host. 15 min walk )

Dogs are allowed on site BUT NOT IN THE CLUBHOUSE

The cost will be £9 per unit per night, please have your payment ready in an envelope on arrival, as it will be collected by a steward or Admin (Phil)

If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only. MAX 37 VANS
Hi Jeff, could you put us on the reserve list just in case, all nights. We've got our new van back now. It's a bit bigger than the other one so I'll let you know the measurements tomorrow for future reference.

This rally is now full

The List MAX 37 Vans hard standing

1. Jeffmossy Steward
  2. Admin Steward
  3. Trotter Parking Police
  4. DaveAdele
  5. Patnlorewatson
  6. alwaysared
  7. JohnDoris
  8. RegandVal
  9. Winks
  10. Calianbay
  11. Exwinsurfer
  12. The Ghost
  13. FERENZA
  14. andyjanet
  15. Kimbowbill
  16. hayhiker
  17. TissyD
  18. Old Man Down
  19. Mischief2
  20. Ten Thousand Sunsets
  21. SteveandJulie
  22. andromeda
  23. earby mick
  24. Benylin
  25. paulhelenwilco
  26. German Shepherd Dog
  27. Shnauzer bandits
  28. Mr and Mrs Tupcox
  29. Molly 3
  30. Dulvil
  31. Donrevy
  32. Izwazral
  33. Red Kev
  34. Undertaker
  35. debs
  36. tompa
  37. Minisorella
Grass Pitches
  1. Millstone Grit (GRASS PITCH)
  2. .Oppy (GRASS PITCH) 1st res for H/S
  3. Carol ashton (GRASS PITCH)
    4 Lknight (GRASS PITCH)
Reserve For Hardstanding

1.Oppy
Hi Jeff, our new van is 21ft. long & 7ft. wide. T297 RHC.

Hi Jeff & Lorraine

Hope you are both well ?
We won’t be attending this Rally as we have just realised we can’t take his Lordship (Angus) into the clubhouse and as it’s Jeanette’s birthday on 14th we don’t want to be sitting in the van on our own so we have arranged to stay at Camp AVA with Pixie Spirit. I hope this gives enough notice for someone on the reserve list to take the space 🤞.
Hope to see you all at Hereford 👍

This Rally is now FULL

There are 0 hard standing pitches available.
We have 0 grass pitches available

5 nights

I have organized this year's Easter Rally at the Rolls Royce social club Barnoldswick, Most of the vans will be parked on tarmac hardstanding however there will be 3 grass pitches, let me know if you want a grass pitch.

We will have access to freshwater, Elsan point, rubbish disposal, toilets and shower

The club sell a great selection of cask beers and most other popular drinks, there is also a great food menu

We will be sharing the clubhouse with the clubs own members

Thursday night, Pie night

Friday night, Fish and chips night, followed by a quiz

Saturday night, there will be a singer or group on stage to entertain us ( Subject to change )

Sunday from 12.00pm There is a great Sunday lunch with different options. Note the club closes at 20.00pm on Sunday

The area has lots and lots of walks as well as a great town with shops, cafés, pubs, ( I can well recommend the Irish bar, great food and lovely host. 15 min walk )

Dogs are allowed on site BUT NOT IN THE CLUBHOUSE

The cost will be £9 per unit per night, please have your payment ready in an envelope on arrival, as it will be collected by a steward or Admin (Phil)

If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only. MAX 37 VANS
Hi Jeff
Would please put Keith and my self on the reserve list please Pilsleyavondale

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back