Edina

Thanks for everything you've done to make the forums such a great place to be, Chris. Without your time and effort working away both out here in public and out of sight under the bonnet this place would be very different indeed.
You'll be sorely missed but I for one respect your decision to get on with other things in your life. If you should find that you can fit us in amongst your myriad other activities, I'm confident there will always be a warm welcome back here for you.

Take care of each other and best wishes for a long and happy retirement away from us reprobates.
Colin :):):)

I'll miss him too. He was another early riser who got to the 'Who's awake' and 'Weather today', threads early each day.

I'll miss him too. He was another early riser who got to the 'Who's awake' and 'Weather today', threads early each day.
I could never work out if he was an early riser, or if he never went to bed😬. He arranged to visit here, mid morning. Mmm. Eight thirty was mid morning, for him. He’d driven from wherever down west. I was still in my pj’s

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back