european sim

rugbyken

i know several of our members have got the new rwg sim on the hymer owners facebook group someone posted this today ! i was thinking of taking one out before our next trip, it’s still quite good but not the game changer it was looking i’ll probably get a second popit sim instead IMG_1717.jpeg

Just have a look at the Reglo Sim its a French sim sold by E.Leclerc Super market chain.

I used my RWG 200gb sim for the past few months in Europe and definitely well over 100gb, probably nearer 160-180 and haven’t been contacted. Perhaps the change has been in the past week or so? As my wife has one as well all I’ll do is swop them over after checking useage after 2 weeks abroad, and then back as she uses barely anything as much as me.

I have used the Reglo sim for several years and it’s excellent value.

I have been using my RWG 200gb for the last 2 months in France and using 150gb + each month with no problems

I used RWG for a month and worked great, I cancelled when I returned but they continused to take my money and took a further two month to get it back. Crap at returning emails as well.

I would get a second Popit as ours has worked well across EU.
I was thinking of changing to RWG as they say they cover Turkiye for our trip next year. But can that be trusted.
As reported above, too many complications and poor customer service.
I imagine the data cut is just for new customers but anyway 100gb is more than enough

I have been using my RWG 200gb for the last 2 months in France and using 150gb + each month with no problems
i knew you had it jeff also wully that’s why i intended to get one until i saw this post several people in the comments had received an e mail others hadn’t one queried it and it was confirmed all accounts ?

Yes and I'd probably get an e mail in the middle of the trip to say they're not covering Turkiye anymore because of "unforeseen circumstances"..............can't be trusted I'm afraid.
Shame because I appreciate any small company that tries to do what the big boysshould still be doing.

If you want a company to stay in business when facing increased costs, a bit of reality and pragmatism is needed sometimes!

if you are a customer, you will have received an email with an explanation.....

Roaming restrictions in place​

Due to a wholesale rate increase from our roaming partners, from 15th October we introduced roaming restrictions to all customers with our BIG DATA bundles of 200GB.

This will mean that whilst you can enjoy the full 200GB when in the UK roaming will be restricted to 100GB per month which is still way more generous than many of the big networks out there!

We have 2 x 200gb RGW SIM cards, and have had them for quite a few months, but without any email from them. It is academic for now as our next long term time away isn’t expected until some theme next year. We had excellent coverage all across Scandi, Germany and France while we were away.

If you want a company to stay in business when facing increased costs, a bit of reality and pragmatism is needed sometimes!

if you are a customer, you will have received an email with an explanation.....

Roaming restrictions in place​

Due to a wholesale rate increase from our roaming partners, from 15th October we introduced roaming restrictions to all customers with our BIG DATA bundles of 200GB.

This will mean that whilst you can enjoy the full 200GB when in the UK roaming will be restricted to 100GB per month which is still way more generous than many of the big networks out there!
No such email received.

No such email received.
maybe you opted out of communications? many people do automatically as they think all they will get is bombarded with ads and marketing.
maybe you got it and it is in your spam folder?

maybe you opted out of communications? many people do automatically as they think all they will get is bombarded with ads and marketing.
maybe you got it and it is in your spam folder?
Spam folder checked regularly and opted in for communications. Just came across it at the foot of a marketing email that I would normally have deleted unread on the basis of the header and preview. Not the best way of informing people who have subscribed to the product.

who knows. I got this info from an email to me from RWG .... As did you ....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back