European slide out

MOJO

Free Member

What continental and UK vans are there with slide outs?I did not know any existed untill noticing a Swift Kon Tiki with a slide on the cover of Warner's Showgoer mag.IMG_20190227_162642.jpg

Avida (Australian) , and Adria (Europe) Mototrek (UK) , apart from On some Big Euro liner types . but even those are baby ones compared with US RV HTSH

I believe you can buy a Slide-out kit for a Sprinter Panel Van that fits in the slider door hole and would be used on a Twin-Slider version.

Oops sorry, I thought this was about Brexit :)

IH do a slide out I believe

K ;)

As has been said, Moto- trek do them. They are very attractive vans but payload can be very limited. Moto-trek slide outs

I would be very nervous of buying a eurovan with other than a very small slide out , for reasons of structural integrity , as there is a lot of difference with the build methods of a relatively small eurovan , and a large US RV , and even they had problems with initial attempts .

You can actually buy a VW T5 with a slide out as well BTW.

Check out the Double-back, now owned by Danbury IIRC

Adria were doing a van with a back that slides out. On the road its sub 6m, but when on site the slide out gives longer beds.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back