Eurotunnel booking you cant use?

GMJ

I just got off the phone with Eurotunnel. I made a booking with them last August to go to Spain in January. This obviously didn't happen so in December last year I changed it to May this year. This also is not going to happen. So I rang them to see if they could extend the ticket.

They did better than that!

They have given me a voucher for the full value which means I only have to book prior to 09/04/22 to redeem it (not actually travel but just book). Originally I booked using Tesco vouchers too.

So if you have a booking that you cant use or would lapse, give them a shout. Also if you ring them on 01303 282061 the phone call is free too.
thumbs.gif

I just got off the phone with Eurotunnel. I made a booking with them last August to go to Spain in January. This obviously didn't happen so in December last year I changed it to May this year. This also is not going to happen. So I rang them to see if they could extend the ticket.

They did better than that!

They have given me a voucher for the full value which means I only have to book prior to 09/04/22 to redeem it (not actually travel but just book). Originally I booked using Tesco vouchers too.

So if you have a booking that you cant use or would lapse, give them a shout. Also if you ring them on 01303 282061 the phone call is free too.
thumbs.gif
Thanks for the phone number it always cost me and I only live 12 miles away.
Pete

Sorry you are right TJBi...I meant inclusive minutes rather than an 0800 type free number. I assumed that most folks have those now. Apologies.

Thanks for the phone number it always cost me and I only live 12 miles away.
Pete
It always rankled me as well having to pay for a phone call in order to spend around 200 quid with them every time!

We bought a multi-trip ticket for the short channel crossing with P&O last year, expiring Feb this year. Three returns, of which we used one. (Headed for Spain just over a year ago. Came home in a hurry when France locked down.) We had an email about a week ago saying the ticket would remain valid till the end of 2022. Well done P&O. Thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back