Facebook.

tompa

Evening all.
Over the last few days my facebook has gone to hell. Every 3rd item or so is a crap irrelevant advert. I,ve tried changing settings and spent ages asking them to hide each individual advertiser but this has no effect. They still pop up despite being shown as hidden. Has anyone had and solved this problem? I,m not prepared to continually hide these ads with no result. If I can,t get it sorted I,ll just cancel faceache.

Evening all.
Over the last few days my facebook has gone to hell. Every 3rd item or so is a crap irrelevant advert. I,ve tried changing settings and spent ages asking them to hide each individual advertiser but this has no effect. They still pop up despite being shown as hidden. Has anyone had and solved this problem? I,m not prepared to continually hide these ads with no result. If I can,t get it sorted I,ll just cancel faceache.
and i thought you had more sense Jim going on to that crap lolololol

Evening all.
If using google/Microsoft then what do you expect, download Brave firefox or Falcon browser and go into settings and set up from there to stop crap and unwanted cookies, better still reboot to a linux distro as well.brave.png

Last edited:
Evening all.
I’m the same, on iPhone; it’s Facebook itself. Nothing to do with you whatever you’ve got. FB advertising. They get paid for itDont they.

I’m the same, on iPhone; it’s Facebook itself. Nothing to do with you whatever you’ve got. FB advertising. They get paid for itDont they.
Facebook can follow all your web searches and info on a smartphone or windows PC, in linux we have a container safe which stops them spying on you, they make money by also selling your details to third parties, many are blind to whats going on.

And yet I don’t get that problem.

but I also don’t have Faecesbook, Twitty or Instagran. I can see plenty enough rubbish in the forums :ROFLMAO:
We use facebook market place to sell stuff, we dont do the other cr-p, still we keep a lid on it, better safe than sorry.

Problem sorted but I spent ages marking adverts as hidden, now it,s back to normal.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back