Favourite photo of your van

well here's ours, since these piccies I've removed the bike rack and top box, we had no use for them

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2-1).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpg

Thanks glesgaman. I took that road a long, long, time ago, and over the years before satnavs were invented I forgot where it was, although my mind remembered just how beautiful the spot was.

So it was the Bealach Ratagan Viewpoint - A forgotten memory solved.

Thank you!

Here are a couple of my favourite places that no doubt a lot of you will recognise.

This one is overlooking Lake Vyrnwy

061.JPG

And this one is at the car park at the far end of the lake to be found at the very end of the long, twisting and ever so narrow road that starts at Llanbedr along which and at the steepest and narrowest part we unfortunately met coming in the opposite direction a couple of German girls in a VW T4 who had next to no idea about how to reverse the bloody thing!!
It would have been virtually impossible for us to reverse back as we would have had to reverse up an exceptionally steep section of road along with 2 very tight bends with overhanging stone walls that our wing mirrors had clipped, whereas all they had to do was go back about 200 yards virtually straight to a well signed passing place, the driver took almost 15 mins to reverse back, they had masses of room on both sides of their van and yet she still managed to smash one of the door mirrors on the wall !!!!

184.JPG

this one always me chuckle she got flashed by the speed camera porto 2017IMG_20170609_191345.jpg

FFA5B293-31BD-43B0-99E8-117F10F76BCC.jpegThis is our old van but a favourite photo.
It was was one of our first experiences of an aire and we had spent a scorching day on the beach behind the dunes with the kids and we’re just seeing off a couple of cold kronenbourgs before bed. Happy days?
( the aire was at Le Crotoy )

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back