Feeling brave?

Pudsey Bear

I would love to get my hands on an Overfinch, especially this particular model as it was at the peak of RR production, gone downhill since.

If you don't know what an Overfinch is, Clarkson tested on TG, he drag-raced it against a Ford Focus, he was towing a trailer with a Ford Focus on it and won.

Click watch on YouTube if it asks.

Also raced an SLK and he was on grass and won

If you don't know what an Overfinch is, Clarkson tested on TG, he drag-raced it against a Ford Focus, he was towing a trailer with a Ford Focus on it and won.

Click watch on YouTube if it asks.

Also raced an SLK and he was on grass and won

I thought that I knew what an RR is, but clearly not! o_O

Just an abbreviation.

As it had a picture of it and a description I didn't think it mattered.

not won the lottery yet so I'll continue to dream.

I followed a brand new Land Rover Defender the other day. It was black and fitted with every addition available to make it look tough and sexy. It looked like a Bond villain vehicle. So there it was, about £80 Grands worth of complete shite.

It has the same engine as the Range Rover, which can fail at 50K miles when only driving on tarmac. I reckon less than one week of heavy work off road will see it broken. I cannot believe why people buy them. :confused:

Hovering over the thread title in the list of new posts, all that I could see was the first line, and I'd never heard of a Rolls-Royce (or any other make) Overfinch. :)
Here ya go ;)

I get a lot more than just the title

1720520167715.png

I used to do a lot of work for Overfinch, it always amazed me how they would buy a top of the range Range Rover
And dismantle it so that they could fit their own interior,bumpers,exhaust system,wheels plus lots more.
Probably adding another £100k + to the price tag.
But then again most of their customers were overpaid footballers

You could park it on your drive and make folk think you were loaded :D :D

You'll not like this un then.

I was curious to see what a V8 Range Rover that I could afford might have to pay in a CAZ .

3.6 V8 Diesel I assume far dirtier than a Motorhome.

How does that make sense.

1720695669864.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back