Feeling brave?

Late 1990s went to all singing and dancing nearly new RANGE ROVER in my yellow van with electric everything seats suspension you name it! It was loaded,
Every time he went round a right hand bend the seat would vibrate and felt like the motor adjuster was trying to work,
After stripping all the plastic trim and removing the seat I found the gentleman’s electric razor which he had slipped down the side of the seat and the gearbox tunnel and forgotten about , nice crisp £10 tip in my pocket,
The weight transfer of the seat was just enough to push on the razor power button

Late 1990s went to all singing and dancing nearly new RANGE ROVER in my yellow van with electric everything seats suspension you name it! It was loaded,
Every time he went round a right hand bend the seat would vibrate and felt like the motor adjuster was trying to work,
After stripping all the plastic trim and removing the seat I found the gentleman’s electric razor which he had slipped down the side of the seat and the gearbox tunnel and forgotten about , nice crisp £10 tip in my pocket,
The weight transfer of the seat was just enough to push on the razor power button
That story reminded me of an incident about 15 years ago.

We were on our way home from Scotland and travelling South on the A1 in the Berwick area. We had not had that van very long but it seemed trouble free. As we went around a roundabout there was a horrendous loud cacophony from the back of the van and I nearly crapped myself. There was not really a hard shoulder but I pulled over as much as possible to investigate. What had happened was the roundabout caused stuff to move in an overhead locker, the Dremel type device we had for trimming the dogs nails had moved and switched itself on. It was shaking and vibrating against metal dog bowls and the locker door (which acted like a drum). :oops:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back