FERRY BOOKED😀

That's the plan Rog. 'Tother plan is France immediately after the Juassic meet. Although as funds have taken a bashing last year, I may have to rethink that. Nice shiny bits, unfortunately all hidden away, where no one else can see them. But I know they are there. lol.
While I'm writing this, perhaps I should explain how Nic has explained to me, why I didn't want to drive to Turkey.
I should explain it. But I'm not sure of my reasoning, yet. I'll be told that at a later date no doubt. She's good like that.

yes del lee & i on 10am newhaven dieppe feb 1st , weather is a lottery rog i’ve come back through france in april twice with a lot of snow around & ive sunbathed in mid january at mijas you pays your money etc just glad to get where average temperatures are 5-10 degrees warmer than here a friend sent me this it’s today on the mar menor apparently had their first wet day of the year yesterday
6466B306-D0CC-4D53-AB1E-F30800910F51.jpeg

I believe you will need either a PCR test or an Antigen test to be negative, taken within 24 hours before departure
Anything can change in a month's time we may be stopped again by then 😅😅

We are planning on going out New Haven to Dieppe late April / May then turn right no plans just follow my nose
Assuming that France don't follow WHO recommendations from the last week and abandon Tests at its borders, there is an instore Pharmacy at Sainsburys Newhaven offering the 20 mins Covid Tests, and there is at least 1 row of double bay parking [far side from the Car Park entrance] available. Sainsburys is around 1 mile down from the Ferry Port, and could be walked in about 20 mins each way.

Steve

which ferry you on del ?
Ken,
After a bit of a food shop at Cite Europe, I'll be heading to Baie de Somme, either for a break, or a first night. Depends how I feel.
If we don't meetup before, I'll be next to a river, last week of Feb, first couple of March. Back in the UK early April.

that rivers the dream but keep it down don’t want too many on the meet

That's the ball started rolliing ferry booked newhaven to dieppe March 4
france ,Spain then Portugal
Now sorting all the other guff that goes with it our roger has helped with info ( cheers roger again )
can't wait it's been a long time coming
We‘ll be a month behind you Gordon (flying back from Guernsey on 5th March so need a few weeks at home to sort things). Planning on taking the ferry Plymouth to Roscoff then see where the whim takes us for a few months. That‘s assuming Sue‘s passport is renewed by then (applied for renewal last week!).

Does anybody on here have a Toyota Alphard or has everyone got giant mojos?

View attachment 62011
We have a 5.99m Burstner Ixeo 590 M/Home; small, but perfectly formed [if you overlook a couple of design faults, such as the height of the drop down bed being measured from the raised habitation floor, which stops about 1 foot from the front edge of the bed. Waiting for the surgeon to reverse the 'hinge' in my knee cap so that I can use the bed without a caravan step ...!]

IMG_20210421_111623.jpg
Steve

received_2083742965100875.jpeg
We have a Burstner Aviano 7m long.
It does all we need.
Adrianne what is a mojo?

Does anybody on here have a Toyota Alphard or has everyone got giant mojos?

View attachment 62011
I'd love to have built a MH, using either the Alphard or Elgrand. Allowed myself to be talked out of it. Bought a tailor made.
Not sure if you've put your question in the right thread. Easy mistake to make, we've all done it. Maybe one of the nice moderators will put into a more relevant thread for you.

i normally plan my route by the weather eg on tuesday next we land in dieppe at 3pm weather forecast to be 6 degrees plan is to be 800 mls south by the thursday evening where the weather is forecast to be 18degrees ,
i have taken up marchies suggestion and booked the lateral flow test at the lloyds pharmacy sainsburys newhaven we have appts at 1910&1930 appts made on line 🤞will report back next week lol

I can only assume you've got an XL for someone's gift on 2nd March😁😙

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back