Fiat Ducatos a classic vehicle?

wildebus

I am wondering if, being an Italian make, they embrace the Latin culture and their odometers are in Roman Numerals?

Went out for a drive today (exciting tip visit) and thought I would take a photo of my Romanesque Odo .....
1616070853440.png
What would have made it better is if I knew how to change the clock as I never actually put it back in October so the time I took this picture was in fact 11:11 :D

Your confused. It's not Roman numerals, it's binary and in-fact your van has only done 170 miles using the binary system.

That made me laugh, DTDOG.
It's even less used than you suggest - I make it 63 miles.
(I could be wrong - it's been a while since I converted binary to decimal).

Colin :):):)

Colin :):):)

It would be 63 (with all ones, it will be a value of 2 raised to a power, then minus 1 - So 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc minus 1)

Mine are not correct since i changed the diff, iveco are not to sure how to sort it either.

Does anyone still actually bother about mileage on a used vehicle? When buying, I always take notice of condition of interior & exterior, tyres etc, but never even consider the mileage. Many high mileage vehicles have proved to be better buys than some low mileage ones, in my experience....
My current blat van, a fiat scudo has now done in excess of 350,000 miles & still going .

It would be 63 (with all ones, it will be a value of 2 raised to a power, then minus 1 - So 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc minus 1)
Both right. Having an off day. I've been up since 110 O'clock this morning.

Not that you'll really need to do it as clocks change in a week but for the autumn -
Apparently you use the MODE button on the bank of switches to the RH side of the steering wheel to select MENU. You then use the up key to move up the menu until 'Select Clock' is displayed { may be 'change time' but its clear what to do}. I'm not 100% sure from there but you obviously select that you want to change the time and use the up/down keys to alter it. i'm sure somebody will come along and give a more detailed explanation.

Pinched from another website I'm afraid

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back