Fiat Rapido 666f 2019. waterfall..

Roger Bird

Hi I wonder is there anyone else having the same problem following rain storm , I drive the van forward and the rain water cascades off the roof in through the window and the front doors, very embarrassing when opening the window to talk to someone or open the door to get diesel at a garage I stand there soaked poor designed roof on my model any others with the same problem...

Not leaves blocking drain off points from the roof?

I’ve learnt the hard way to always shut the drivers window when coming off levelling ramps or lowering the levellers. Water has cascaded off the roof like this on all of my vans

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the replies, the reason I posted was previous van Bessacarr 396 never gave the same problem , this was a brand new van in September 2019 went to France and Portugal to experience the problems .. with the amount of water leaving the roof and migrating over the side doors and in through the open windows reactions not as good as they were 20 years ago to press window close button.
Good news though Rapido have admitted the roof has a design problem having sent video recordings and they agreed to retrofit diverting strips and honour warranty cover on the bodywork following the fitting. Hey ho worth a moan afterall.;)

Fiamma drip stop. Solves the problem. Works well on my 640.😊😊

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back