Finding these lights.

Wully

I’ve had no Joy at trying to source these lights wondered if any of you could do better than me they are marked as dometic with a part number 92491D09-50E0-49C4-8A85-082E7B1E2F1A.jpegbut I doubt they make them need The same one as I want to keep them matching the rest.

This is the same light (70313) but with a different bezel but you could replace the bezel with yours

dometic light.jpg

led_wohnmobil_wohnwagen_dometic_einbauleuchte_3_leds_mattglas_steckverb._chrom_4_s.jpg

Have you looked at just replacing the led bulb?

I’ve had no Joy at trying to source these lights wondered if any of you could do better than me they are marked as dometic with a part number View attachment 53377but I doubt they make them need The same one as I want to keep them matching the rest.
This might help Wully

12V Dometic LED recessed spotlight Steffi chrome with leaf ...
www.led-powershop.de › 12V-Dometic-LED-recessed-spotlight-Steffi...

‎€12.30 - ‎In stock
... 70313.8768, because this is no longer available at Dometic! IMG_4273_320 IMG_2246_160. Note: This light comes complete with non-replaceable LED.

Thanks Terry that looks close but it’s the depth mine are a lot shallower and they seem to be a sealed unit not allowing for the changing of bulbs that’s why the one in the photo is damaged as I tried this. I’ve got three faulty lights and trying to talk to dethlefffs and order parts you’d get parts for the space shuttle easier that company’s stuck up there own arses.

Thanks Terry that looks close but it’s the depth mine are a lot shallower and they seem to be a sealed unit not allowing for the changing of bulbs that’s why the one in the photo is damaged as I tried this. I’ve got three faulty lights and trying to talk to dethlefffs and order parts you’d get parts for the space shuttle easier that company’s stuck up there own arses.

Thanks for that those are very close think that’s the newer replacement for mine with a different bulb set up if I go down that line I would like to change them all and there’s about 35 of the wee buggers. Might take the ones from kitchen area use to fix lounge ones and use that newer one for kitchen as they are under the cabinets and won’t be seen.

Thanks for that those are very close think that’s the newer replacement for mine with a different bulb set up if I go down that line I would like to change them all and there’s about 35 of the wee buggers. Might take the ones from kitchen area use to fix lounge ones and use that newer one for kitchen as they are under the cabinets and won’t be seen.
35? No wonder you fitted lithium lol

I had a similar problem trying to find matching lights. Finished up just changing the three of them. It was the ones over the sink / cooker that failed. The ones you have look smaller and I did find on my hunt that you can get just the led inner part. Yours look like they are just glued in with silicon sealer. I would measure the size of the disk and have a search on EBay.

It may not help for your particular need, but in general, I've found these guys to be helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to lighting:

Q

try these from TLC electrical. I fitted several of these, fitting LEd's in. You don't use the upstand part, but the lights pushed right into the cut holes. Colours are available I think too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back