First time away in Our Motorhome

Joe Reid

Hi Folks,
next week is our first time away in Motorhome with the wife and 2 teenage kids. i am hoping to go around the Loch Lomond area and looking for a good site that EHU and where there is nearby amenities for food and drink. Also for the site to have showers etc.
Best regards

Enjoy your first trip but unfortunately can't help with advice in that area as never been
Regards Steve

Enjoy your first trip but again I can’t help but I’m sure someone will come along to tell you have you thought about becoming a full member

Hi Folks,
next week is our first time away in Motorhome with the wife and 2 teenage kids. i am hoping to go around the Loch Lomond area and looking for a good site that EHU and where there is nearby amenities for food and drink. Also for the site to have showers etc.
Best regards
If we want a site in that area we always use the Woods Leisure site at Balloch. It is extremely clean, staff really good, toilet/shower block, laundry etc but no bar if you are wanting a club house.
The kids will love the Maccy D not far away, the wife will love Lomond Shores not too far away and it’s on the edge of the town.
We make a point of having at least one night here as it’s so good, we have used them for 20 years now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back