Fishing

I've posted previously regarding fishing tackle, but I'll try again before it goes to the charity shop. I have several coarse rods a bag and brolly, plus a whole load of ephemera that I have acquired and inherited reels etc. I've decided to keep the fly rod and reel plus a split cane rod and reel, but everything else is up there for grabs
Cheers
Peter

Where are you based Peter?

Fishing is on my 'Things to do/start again as I'm retired' list. I have done some over the years and did a great deal of it as a nipper, but I have drifted away from it since then. I keep saying that I need to get back into it.

Where are you based Peter?

Fishing is on my 'Things to do/start again as I'm retired' list. I have done some over the years and did a great deal of it as a nipper, but I have drifted away from it since then. I keep saying that I need to get back into it.
Oops, sorry but I had forgotten that I had already offered it to one of our members who has just reminded this owd duffer via a pm of his inadequacies, but we are taking it to the New Forest meet, and if it is not all claimed I'll re-offer the leftovers here
Apologies my friend
Peter
ps
Glossop

Last edited:
Have you caught anything yet it’s still a few weeks early for mackerel. They usually have there holidays around Britain late July into August

FACT, the time spent fishing is Not deducted from your life span.IMG_20210618_162543.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back